What's new

WA: Puyallup or Tacoma Herf ideas?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hey guys, just saw Eric's post about tomorrow, honoring Don with a good smoke and doing the raffle starting at 5pm our time. I will bring a special smoke for the occassion and maybe we can log into a computer for a bit during the raffle/chat.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/65419-Special-Smoke-for-Don-e-HERF-(2-12-13-7pm-C)
I will be getting off work early it looks like tomorrow so I am leaving right after in effort to miss as much traffic as possible. Should be there a little after 5 and will smoke a special stick in honor of Don during the raffle. I will be there for a few cigars as it has been too long. The address shows it right where BJ's Bingo is, I am assuming its in the same building?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yeah Nick, SJ's is in the BJ's bingo bldg, upstairs. Just park in the lot, walk inside and there are a few signs showing the way. When you get to the middle area of the building by some slots, you will see a glass door leading upstairs to the lounge. There are plenty of workers to ask if you can't find it.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Dangit... much later than I hoped. I will come in with black north face jacket and gray hat on. If you see a couple older guys sitting on one of the sides, try to sit with them... Richard and Steve are their names. Tell'em you're meeting Ryan.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Salud to Don, smoking the 858 from Don's box that was kindly shared at the BOTL herf last Summer. RIP

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I had an amazing time tonight! Thank you all for your wonderful generosity and hospitality, it really means a lot and I always am amazed how great all of the brothers here are. Unfortunately I was still sick and had a lot of school work or I would have stayed longer. I hope to herf with you guys again, next time I will bring some goodies. Very pleased I was able to finally put some faces to the screen names I see daily.

-Nick

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'll echo nicks statements and say that it was really good to meet all of you last night. I had a great time. Let's get together again soon. Cheers.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great getting together with everyone last night! Nice to meet some of you and to catch up with the others. Perhaps we can have a HERF at the VC next time as long as you don't mind driving up to Georgetown...

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I am heading over to Smokey Joe's right now to meet up with Marty(L8A). Ryan or anybody else going to be there this Tuesday?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I'll be headed to Smokey Joe's tonight around 8pm or so if anyone wants to meet up... :)