What's new

Walk-in Humidor help

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
FPDoc77 said:
Thanks Rat, I think I made the right decision. Yea, Caudio the humidor came. I couldn't even set it up while in the box. I had to strip it of all the padding and cardboard then sit it up. 7 foot tall monster. Oh I love this hobby. :)
I cant wait to see this thing.. If a leg breaks off of your humidor moving it you can use my humidor a a leg till you get it repaired...

I have humidor envy....

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ratbert said:
Whoa! You did get a good one...that's awesome! Did I say 100 boxes? Ha! What is the capacity of a beast like this?

I think I'm just starting to get the inkling of the collecting aspect. I can easily see how this can snowball! Hey, build up a nice collection and it'll give them something fun to fight over at the reading of our will!
The capacity is 5000 cigars supposedly. I swear I don't have a problem. :eyequiver Bert, the slippery slope is indeed very steep. Someone greased mine down with crisco.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
FPDoc77 said:
LOL...they will be coming soon. I want to get the humidor ready and filled. I am still waiting for the humidifer because I delayed buying one. I had no idea what kind I wanted or needed before I called to place an order for the humidor. I had always used beads. I'm glad I did a little research before just buying one.
So will Christmas!!!:hysterica

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
WE WANT PICTURES. WE WANT PICTURES. NOT GETTIN ANY YOUNGER HERE.:headroll: :headroll: :headroll:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
FPDoc77 said:
Aight guys...I put a few empty boxes in the humidor for the pics. Now I just have to figure out how to get the pics on the site.
Doctor huh. :scratchhe Operations and such with sharp instruments huh. See the little paper clip thingy. View attachment 1080:angeryell

Point and click. Just like having a manuel. :nodlaugh: Just kidding doc. May need you some day.