What's new

Watch Geeks?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The wife just bought me the watch of my dreams. I have always wanted one and I just got it as my wedding gift. Movado Museum. Gorgeous watch going to be a definitely flash with my tux.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had a birthday this week and my wife surprised me with an Orient Ray Raven. I wanted an all-black watch with a metal band for work, and this absolutely fit the bill for a daily driver. This joins a Seiko 007 diver and a Ball Fireman Racer (red) as the Mechanical crew, a trio of Victorinox quartz watches (including a Ti chronograph), a semi-generic Timex Ironman exercise watch, and my "weekend-beat-the-snot-out-of-it" Bertucci in the stable. Love me some watches.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If any of y'all are interested, I recently started a watch blog and I'd love to hear what everyone thinks. I try to post a few times per month. Nothin' crazy just yet.

slappedonthewrist.com

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I was thinking of making a thread on this this morning. I'm glad I searched before doing so. I have been wanting to get an Oris Diver. Right now I have a Hamilton below zero and love it.
image.jpgimage.jpg

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Oris makes an outstanding watch for the money... Been eyeballing their Oscar Peterson watch for a while...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Dude.. youre in China...

Pearl Market in Beijing... You can get any Rolex you want.. $50....

Lots of options at the Silk Market too

:D