What's new

Watch Geeks?

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Make sure you show us pictures once you finally break down! ;)
Yeah, my wife is already concerned about my new-found passion for watches. I got five kids to take care of on a single income, and a cigar habit I want to maintain! The Bambino is likely gonna be on the waitlist for a while... but I added the Capital to my list as well, since it's quartz. I don't wear a dress watch often (usually on Sundays) so not having to keep it wound would be a plus. Or I might just get a winder for my Seiko 5.

Man, if money was no object, I'd love to have a Panerai Submersible, IWC Big Pilot, any Bell & Ross, Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean...
Money no object?

1. Rolex Sub
2. IWC Pilot Chrono
3. Patek Calatrava

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Nice collection. I'll post my watchador when I get a chance. Not too many top end like yours, but a good unique mix. That's kinda what I go for. A couple automatic skeletons and steampunk.
My Invicta came in today. I looked at it quickly then reboxed it. Nothing wrong with it, but it was in the mailbox and the thing is ice cold.
I need it to warm up slower or the crystal will get a fog point, if you know what I mean..

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
So I'm thinking of getting a new everyday work watch. I do home inspections so I will need a watch with countdown timer, stop watch, compass. I was thinking sunnto core or the Casio prw-3000. Does anyone have either one of these and what are your opinions on them? Any help would be much appreciated.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
If money were no object I would have to say a Hublot would be very top of my list. I have to talk myself out of splurging on a Britling Navitimer every month or two. I wish I wore watches more... I go a couple weeks and then gets annoyed of the feeling and go months without. For that exact reason I haven't bought anything "high end".

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
If money were no object I would have to say a Hublot would be very top of my list. I have to talk myself out of splurging on a Britling Navitimer every month or two. I wish I wore watches more... I go a couple weeks and then gets annoyed of the feeling and go months without. For that exact reason I haven't bought anything "high end".
So, Ryan is in need of a VERY comfortable watch....

NOTED!!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I'm looking at a Tag Hauer Grand Carerra but the price is higher than my 5th car cost me lol

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am waiting on pre-order micro. The wait is torture!

Though, did just buy a new 4Runner to help pass the "time". LOL.