What's new

Watch Geeks?

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Let me say thank you for BOTL and the BOTL mods...
I just got attacked by a moderator on DWC for being under 21.... Come on, guys, who's really the mature one in a situation like that?
I think I did not post in 6 months and my account got cancelled. BS, whatever....I'm on enough forums anyway.
That's one you shouldn't feel bad about getting kicked out of. They're a group of immature little assholes.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just got attacked by a moderator on DWC for being under 21.... Come on, guys, who's really the mature one in a situation like that?
I think I did not post in 6 months and my account got cancelled. BS, whatever....I'm on enough forums anyway.
That's one you shouldn't feel bad about getting kicked out of. They're a group of immature little assholes.
What do you know? Your even 21 yrs old...LOL. Just playin. DWC started from a few "evicted" WUS members around 4yrs back if memory serves.

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
What do you know? Your even 21 yrs old...LOL. Just playin. DWC started from a few "evicted" WUS members around 4yrs back if memory serves.

Sounds right. And they're still butt hurt over it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im well past 21 and DWC has a little too much T&A and vulgarity for my tastes. Some great watches owned over there but it feels like a frat house...and is just not my style.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Edited because I sounded like a dick.

Basically, DWC isn't a place id want to call home.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have a question watch geeks. What is the best everyday type watch I can get for like 150 bucks. Something more like military or what a cop would wear as opposed to leather or bling. Something heavy duty but cool looking. Ok go!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a question watch geeks. What is the best everyday type watch I can get for like 150 bucks. Something more like military or what a cop would wear as opposed to leather or bling. Something heavy duty but cool looking. Ok go!
G Shock, any of the G9300 series or a brand called Luminox.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Definitely a fan of some of the Luminox. (still don't own one, yet) They make some on the lower price side, some on the higher. You can go from blacked-out tacti-cool to some pretty extreme color variants, all while maintaining that utilitarian look like its meant to be worn and worked hard.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
G shock?

It what almost everyone I've ever met rocking the uniform wears.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ohh love this thread.. i'm def a gear head! photo-2.JPGphoto.jpg

My breathing is my love, my wife got for me as my wedding present.. I was in shock because we by any means don't have money like that and she was saving for 2 years! and the rest is my little collection.

I love watches so much that these were my cuff links for my wedding

il_570xN.194692963.jpg

figured instead of crazy expensive, go with something I love!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

I have a casio protrek as my everyday watch if you look at my post you'll see it in my collection. GREAT everyday watch