What's new

We need a C-Bid code word

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I think his plan involves a tool on this site...not a code word. :thumbsup:

I have seen it in it's infancy and it should work as long as people use it.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Been lookin' to try some of the DP Blacks, found the 5er for auction and bid. Not back into my pattern yet and forgot. Cool thing is that I'm still winning....

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Eric must be working on a secret code that the Russians won't figure out either

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't bid on cbid all that often, but when I do, I put in a list of abbreviations of the online cigar groups that I frequent: cw, botl, hp, eh. Seems to work OK.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Been lookin' to try some of the DP Blacks, found the 5er for auction and bid. Not back into my pattern yet and forgot. Cool thing is that I'm still winning....
If you only win one fiver don't go over $30 on the Blacks...fivers are avialable at Atlantic Cigar for $28 plus shipping. If you won both those fivers you would save a little on the shipping though.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I was confused at first at how it worked, but then I figured it out.

Here is an example of a problem that will probably occur. Let's say there is an auction for a 5 pack of a cigar, and the lot is only three. What if the BOTL members was one of the first bidders and had a low bid. He enters the lot number here so other BOTL members won't bid against him. Then he gets outbid anyways and is no longer on the list of bidders. We have no way of knowing he isn't on the list anymore (the BOTL tool just tells us there is a member who is/has bid on it) and we are pretty much handing the auction to other people because we think we are still bidding against a BOTL member.