What's new

WEEK 5 WEIGH IN for Weightloss Contest

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm not a fan of the BMI calculator either, it's to general...According to that thing I'll need to get down to 165 also, way to thin, aids patients would walk by me and snicker if I were that thin! Sorry for the off color joke :) It's a line from Jim Norton's comedy special...:devilhead

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
As of now I am 38. I have always hated this thing. So with my height I should get down to 165 to get a BMI of 24, and I was 190 several years ago and I did not look good my face looked sucken in. I want to be down at 200lb by summer, if not sooner.
I agree after I see what I have to get to to be "Normal". Me at 175lbs would not be cool. I would like 200 to 190 but that's it.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
As of now I am 38. I have always hated this thing. So with my height I should get down to 165 to get a BMI of 24, and I was 190 several years ago and I did not look good my face looked sucken in. I want to be down at 200lb by summer, if not sooner.
Looks like we have the same goal in mind :yes:

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Yep...but, I plan on weight training, meaning I probably won't get under 200..so, that put's me at 'overweight'.

You wouldn't call Ray Lewis obese, nor would you confuse me with an athlete :grin:
You are kidding I would not confuse you with an athlete?

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
You know what I'm saying.....you can be 'big' and not 'overweight'.
Yea I was just giving you a little S**t. The same could be said for me. We did a compition at my last job one year and I came in 2nd just before my wedding and I looked about the best I had been in years, however I still looked like a FatA** for the most part. I will just never have that toned 6 pack abs you see on TV.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I would join it but I'm not planning on losing much weight. I want too lose the fat and hopefully gain muscle. If all goes as planned then I will only lose about 10 lbs. I wish everyone luck and I hope that you all reach your goals.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I would join it but I'm not planning on losing much weight. I want too lose the fat and hopefully gain muscle. If all goes as planned then I will only lose about 10 lbs. I wish everyone luck and I hope that you all reach your goals.
Hey if I stay at 250 and change my fat to muscle I will be happy too.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Funny how most of us are beer drinkers too....coincidence? :rofl:

By the way, what did everyone have for lunch today?
I'm on a strict no-food diet, so I didn't have any lunch.

It's actually because I had my wisdom teeth taken out like an hour ago. Doctor put an IV of some shit in my arm and it makes you feel goooooood.......
But damn I could eat a fucking cow right now. Haven't had anything since dinner last night.

Oh and for the record Dave I'm 219.

TYLER

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I'm on a strict no-food diet, so I didn't have any lunch.

It's actually because I had my wisdom teeth taken out like an hour ago. Doctor put an IV of some shit in my arm and it makes you feel goooooood.......
But damn I could eat a fucking cow right now. Haven't had anything since dinner last night.

Oh and for the record Dave I'm 219.

TYLER
Well that should help you drop a few Lb's to start with at least untill you binge eat and put on 15 more Lb's. Good luck

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm thinking about going on the Kate Moss diet and just eatind some ice chips then doing a line of coke and maybe a saltine for a snack :lady:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I'm thinking about going on the Kate Moss diet and just eatind some ice chips then doing a line of coke and maybe a saltine for a snack :lady:
:rofl: Yeah but once you come down, you can eat the entire contents fo a McDonalds.

I was never addicted to Coke...I just really liked the smell of it.:king:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I will just never have that toned 6 pack abs you see on TV.
You would not believe the work/diet you have to keep up to just keep the 6 pack once you have one. I did it for one summer and had a 6 pack, but the regimen to get it was HELL! I won't ever do that again :nono:

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
You would not believe the work/diet you have to keep up to just keep the 6 pack once you have one. I did it for one summer and had a 6 pack, but the regimen to get it was HELL! I won't ever do that again :nono:
I like the comercial with Patyon Manning talking about getting that 6 Pack, He said if you are not 22 anymore or a professional sports player you will never get that 6 pack. So just buy a bigger shirt and try to hide what you got.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I have a naturally large frame. When I was in my prime, I was about 185. I'd be happy getting down to 200.