What's new

WEEK 5 WEIGH IN for Weightloss Contest

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
My wife and I started working out, she started first. She is like have of me, I can't believe how big I am, LOL! I could play linemen for an NFL team, WTF. Actually this time last year I weighed about 334lbs. So I'm down 10lbs from last year. Good luck everyone, I plan on winning this bitch. The real secret is and guess what? I'm not gonna tell ya cause that's how you would beat me.:glassesgr

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Looks like my strict no-food diet is working! 211 lbs. as of Monday. Sorry for the late response!

TYLER

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Today is Monday and it is week #2 and I weighed in this morning @ 314lbs. Good diet and I'm actually excercising something I haven't done in like 8 years.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You'll see I'm down quite a bit but remember I'm very heavy so the percentages work out to the lighter guys favor. I haven't had a drink in a little over a week and man cigars are getting jealous. I woulda love a little bourbon or scotch with the delicious opus I had over the weekend:sadpace:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
You'll see I'm down quite a bit but remember I'm very heavy so the percentages work out to the lighter guys favor. I haven't had a drink in a little over a week and man cigars are getting jealous. I woulda love a little bourbon or scotch with the delicious opus I had over the weekend:sadpace:
Dude, Good Job, Remeber as a bigger guy, I think we have an advatage over the smaller guys. As shown by your weigh in, you will lose more weight faster, if you are exercising and eating right. You also have more to lose. If we all stay motivated I bet we see a bigger guy win this thing. Of course I kicked ass all week and was down to 260 on Friday and then slacked off bigtime this weekend and gained some back. So this week, I'm on my game BIGTIME. My goal is mmore than 5 lbs for the week.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
239 as of Monday morning.

I haven't even had a chance to exercise yet. I have been bustin' my balls finishing my basement for the past two weeks and haven't even had 10 minutes to fit it in. I did sweat a lot off though with all of the work I've been doing.

Tomorrow the carpet is getting put in and I will move my living room and daughters room down there. On Wednesday I should be able to start my exercising. It's pretty sad when running on a treadmill for 30 min to an hour each day sounds more fun than what I've been doing.

I haven't had a drink since News Years Day and haven't had a cigar in a couple months...yes, you read that right...a couple months! :crytears: That drought will end soon, I am going to see Jeeper in Vegas this weekend. We are going to enjoy some smokes, go to Casa Fuente, and whatever else he has planned while my daughters and wife go to see Hannah Montana.