WEEK 5 WEIGH IN for Weightloss Contest

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
terrantheman --- 324
W1------322
W2------314 Nice Work Dude
:clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: Not bad for a Bears fan, but I suppose being that you're not in the playoffs, it's not like your sitting in front of the tube eating munchies! Just kidding my friend, keep up the GREAT work.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Only one pound this week, 249.....too much eating during football over the weekend.

Back on track this week though.

Dragon Smoke

Dragon Smoke
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to join this. But in truth i would win this, and it wouldn't be fair to the rest of you. Since July of last year i have lost over 80 pounds. And still going down. See you didn't say how to lose the weight, just lose it. But still all of you losing the weight GREAT KEEP UP THE WITH THE GOOD WORK THERE.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
:clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: Not bad for a Bears fan, but I suppose being that you're not in the playoffs, it's not like your sitting in front of the tube eating munchies! Just kidding my friend, keep up the GREAT work.

LMAO @ Wade! Thank you now the motivation is totally juiced up a notch, I'm gonna win this thing. I actually ran my first mile non-stop yesterday during my work out. I swear I thought I was gonna drop dead of a hear attack, LOL! Wade I will let you know and I'm gonna knock on wood right now for good luck *knock knock* but I'm rooting for Bret all the way and I pray that he is successful and wins that MoFo! Basically then the Bears fans don't have to hear the BS anymore from GBay fans:shame:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Forgot to post too, I was at 209 Tuesday morning. I don't have a scale on Mondays (don't go to the gym that day), but hopefully Tuesday morning is close enough?

TYLER

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I'm pissed at myself for slacking on my exercise and then eating on the weekend. I go hungry all week and then a glass of scotch on Friday evening and I'm piggin out. I still lost a couple of LBs, but If I could make it through the weekend with going "Rosie O" on the fridge. I would have lost more.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Well it looks like I only took off 3 more pounds, though I had nothing to drink I went to the movies on Friday since the kids had off and had toooo much of the crappy popcorn:nono:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Sorry I forgot to check in last week! I didn't do any working out at all because it was the first week of classes.
Anywho, today I'm 208.

TYLER