What's new

Welcome Contest!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are correct. I've been cooped up in the house b/c of the subzero temps. The boredom must have been in control of me when I posted that :wacky:
I feel you. I am going a little batty myself - add two kids who are going batty right along with me and I am surprised I wasn't the one who asked lol!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's worse... today is Presidents Day!! That means the kids are off but no one else is! I have taken off this morning, and the wife has taken off the afternoon.

President's Day = Vacation killer!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
WINNER WINNER!!

Congrats, and.....Congrats!!
Please send me your addy, and welcome again to BOTL:)

I knew it was going to be tough to have a fighting chance after horsehoes post... I thought long and hard and after looking through the pics on my phone it came to me...

Man I cant believe it happened again!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Oh I will have time! Gotta talk to the boss later today but I'm going to take two weeks off when the lil man gets here. I only took two days of the last go around and it was really hard on the misses. I'm not going to let that happen again!

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Oh I will have time! Gotta talk to the boss later today but I'm going to take two weeks off when the lil man gets here. I only took two days of the last go around and it was really hard on the misses. I'm not going to let that happen again!
You're a good man!
Be sure and keep us brothers posted when the time is close. We may have to send a little love to your mailbox.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
You're a good man!
Be sure and keep us brothers posted when the time is close. We may have to send a little love to your mailbox.
I'm going to have to do something to get me through the sleep deprivation lol Might have to see if my friends at mobil can give me a deal on red bull if I take 20 at once lol! I think cigars are going to be my source of sanity once the crying in the house starts again! jkjk Im just hoping my 2 yo adjust well to the new change. I think he will since I'm going to be home a lot more at first. I normally work about 55-60 hrs a week.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Im just hoping my 2 yo adjust well to the new change. I think he will since I'm going to be home a lot more at first. I normally work about 55-60 hrs a week.
When we brought our second daughter home from the hospital we had gift for our first daughter ( a stuffed animal or something) and said it was from her new born sister. That helped temper the jealousy a bit.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
When we brought our second daughter home from the hospital we had gift for our first daughter ( a stuffed animal or something) and said it was from her new born sister. That helped temper the jealousy a bit.
That's a great idea
My better half heard of that. I was lucky enough to pick up a johndeer gator powerwheels at the resale shop for only 5$ it needs a battery so im going to get one when I get my tax return back :) im thinking about converting it over to a small car battery or something. power wheels is pretty proud of theres. It wont be running in time but maybe ill wrap it and tell him his brother got it for him and let him play on it or something.

Congrats sir. I thought I had a shot until you posted that. Thanks for the contest Clint.
When I saw your post It inspired me to dig deep! I figured we were neck and neck!