What's new

Welcome [you]

Eric

Staff member
Hey [you]

Based on your excellent contributions to the community, Dave and I have decided to promote you as our newest moderator. Congratulations!

We have decided to open a special forum just to discuss those damn trouble makers before we ban them into oblivion. There are a few rules and guidelines you need to keep in mind.

This is a super duper secret room - don't tell ANYONE! Only YOU are able to see and access this forum. Remember, this is the Fight Club of the Cigar Community.

You can access your moderator tools from the pull-down menu in the Tools link. We are currently having a problem with the Lazerpost 5000 utility since our internet-to-satellite-to-lazer-to-computer server is down. Please use OpticBeamer Thread 2000 in the meanwhile.

Each week, we will hold a Nomination for Banishment. The nominee with the highest number of votes will be banned. At the conclusion of the year, we will internally vote for the Banned of the Year award.

I can't think of anything else right now, so if you have a question just post it here and you should get a reply within 5 or 8 seconds.

Thanks for your service and welcome again [you] !

thanks for the kind offer but i must refuse - you forgot to include the decoder ring.

sarnone

Mithrandir
Dave and Eric,
Thank you and I am honored that you guys consider me an "excellent contributer to the community". It is my pleasure to participate in this capacity. I will review the info and try to be as objective and honest as possible.
Sam

ps....Is this an April Fool's prank?

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Yeah, it's a good one. i get to the office and jump on BOTL like always and theres' the good news, right off the bat!

You know what they says about paybacks...

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Hey, Eric!!! I still can't access the super DUPER secret room through the TOOLS pull down. Something must be wrong with the Optic Beamer 2000 as well.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Eric, get these other dopes out of my thread. Further, I have forwarded my salary requirements to you and copied Dave.

The Porsche 911 Cabriolet arrived this morning. Thank you, but I asked for Carbon Black, not Charcoal. I refused shipment and await the replacement.

The Avallo Triple D is beautiful, but really, I never expected you to fill it with CoRos and Trini Fundadores. Really over the top guys.

:thumbsup:

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Hey Boppa-Wasch

Based on your excellent contributions to the community, Dave and I have decided to promote you as our newest moderator. Congratulations!

We have decided to open a special forum just to discuss those damn trouble makers before we ban them into oblivion. There are a few rules and guidelines you need to keep in mind.

This is a super duper secret room - don't tell ANYONE! Only YOU are able to see and access this forum. Remember, this is the Fight Club of the Cigar Community.

You can access your moderator tools from the pull-down menu in the Tools link. We are currently having a problem with the Lazerpost 5000 utility since our internet-to-satellite-to-lazer-to-computer server is down. Please use OpticBeamer Thread 2000 in the meanwhile.

Each week, we will hold a Nomination for Banishment. The nominee with the highest number of votes will be banned. At the conclusion of the year, we will internally vote for the Banned of the Year award.

I can't think of anything else right now, so if you have a question just post it here and you should get a reply within 5 or 8 seconds.

Thanks for your service and welcome again Boppa-Wasch !
How come I'm the only one in the forum............:dunno: :help: :scratchhe