What's new

Well it’s baseball season officially

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Indiana native, so um............Indians? :shame: j/k, Pirates have been my team since I was a kid and still played in LL, but I do like the Reds & Cubs........this really fucked up @Lok17 at HBH :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. So when these teams play each other, i'm like who do I root for?

I do not know any players names, so I can't get into the discussion like that, i'm no Billy Crystal or Daniel Stern over here, but I do like to watch the games.

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Sadly this was from Monday night's rain/power outage makeup game, which was great until getting punched right in the dick with two out and two strikes on the last batter of the ninth…
I really would like to go to one of the Cubs V Tigers games at Wrigley, but I have no desire to drive into the city on July 3rd or 4th. :(

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Why? Wouldn't it be better than driving in on a regular work commute day?
I haven't worked in the city since I was 16. :D

With everyone driving in for the fireworks and fest, it's usually pandemonium on the Kennedy those days. It's really kind of moot for me now since I will still be on crutches, and there's just no way I am going to try to navigate Wrigley on those.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Braves fan here too, through good times and bad. They're moving in the right direction. Just keep chopping.
Braves have went cold although they have been playing some good teams. As much as I’d love to see us add Machado in line up we gotta get some arms. Pitching is are Achilles tight now......the Red Sox are on fire. I pull the Yankees in American League and second favorite team behind the bravos. They are in on the machado talk too. Machado in that line up would be scary. I’m not worried about Yankees. They’ll be there come fall. Braves scare me