What's new

Well it’s baseball season officially

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I think they're pretty adamant about keeping both of them. I could see Happ going though, which really sucks as well but they've gotta give up something.
I doubt that Happ is enough. I wouldn't mind losing Happ one bit (until Zo retires, he's kind of superfluous). Why don't we call the Mets and offer them chatwood? I'm sure that'll work

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You gotta be happy about your team's new addition this week!
Yeah, it’s Mannywood all over again. Machado is a great player and he will definitely help but I’m more concerned about our pitching, both starters and relievers. I know we have to get to the playoffs first, but if we were fortunate enough to make it back to the World Series, I don’t know if our pitching, as it is, could hold up against any of the big three from the American League.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Yeah, it’s Mannywood all over again. Machado is a great player and he will definitely help but I’m more concerned about our pitching, both starters and relievers. I know we have to get to the playoffs first, but if we were fortunate enough to make it back to the World Series, I don’t know if our pitching, as it is, could hold up against any of the big three from the American League.
I hear you there. Cubs starting pitching went down the crapper this year.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It’s frustrating when the Cardinals refuse to admit that they need to rebuild for yet another year. I’d be much happier if they had a huge fire sale and traded away all my favorite players instead of doing another minor tweak and thinking that it will fix everything.