What's new

What are you doing right now?

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Filling out a living will...... My wife has galbladder removal surgery in the am and the nurse told her to bring in a will. Well she didn't have one and since she had to fill one out I had to too lol who wants my cigars and baccy hahahaha

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Time for cut. Luckily my mother insists on still cutting my hair herself so we can catch up regularly and makes house calls haha
My mom tried that when I was 6 and cut my ear open. Almost cut a chunk of my ear off haha. Haven't let her live it down yet.

In the hospital with the wife after delivering our first-born, baby boy! Mom and baby are doing well!
Congrats brother! First couple months are the best. Mine just started walking and my wife says he's a nightmare.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Oh and I forgot to write that I'm balled up in a sleeping bag on my mattress because I'm too lazy to put sheets on my bed and my ac is blowing right at me so I'm freezing. This is the enjoyment of a day off haha. Waiting until around 5pm to go check on mail delivery.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Don't bother. haha

In the hospital with the wife after delivering our first-born, baby boy! Mom and baby are doing well!
Congrats man, glad to hear everyone is well.

Filling out a living will...... My wife has galbladder removal surgery in the am and the nurse told her to bring in a will. Well she didn't have one and since she had to fill one out I had to too lol who wants my cigars and baccy hahahaha
Just a handful of cigars for me, the rest can go to Rasshat. Thanks

Hope everything goes well man.

Looking forward to the day when I can push Dave West down a flight of stairs.....
Don't forget to video it for the rest of us to enjoy.