What's new

What are you listening to?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Spinners Live. Great double album from the men from Detroit.
I met their drummer standing in line for beer at a concert once.....can't remember what concert though. We just started chatting, and he mentioned it, and I got all fan boy on him.....it was pretty cool.

Some Mr.Bison this morning

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I met their drummer standing in line for beer at a concert once.....can't remember what concert though. We just started chatting, and he mentioned it, and I got all fan boy on him.....it was pretty cool.
I saw them for the first time when I was in junior high (by myself, bought the ticket and my Mom dropped me off). Phillipe Wynne was still alive and with them, and he pulled me up on stage during the encore (Mighty Love). Quite a moment for a 12 year old.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

Some Mr.Bison this morning

Mr. Bison is really good! They kind of remind me of a band called The Sword. Have you heard of them? This tune starts driving at :34. Apparently the drummer forgot they were filming a video that day.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Mr. Bison is really good! They kind of remind me of a band called The Sword. Have you heard of them? This tune starts driving at :34. Apparently the drummer forgot they were filming a video that day.
Of course I've heard of The Sword.....big fan, I have all of their albums, their last couple have been quite interesting, going away from the stoner rock vibe and into a more psychedelic mood. Cool vid though

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I saw them for the first time when I was in junior high (by myself, bought the ticket and my Mom dropped me off). Phillipe Wynne was still alive and with them, and he pulled me up on stage during the encore (Mighty Love). Quite a moment for a 12 year old.

Holy shit, that's pretty cool Tom.....what did you do onstage? Dance????? :ROFLMAO: