What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The Nylons - a mixed disc of my favorites from their '80s recordings
One of my favorite a cappella groups. The note Marc Connors hits at the end of “This Boy” is awesome!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
SRV & Double Trouble - August 26, 1990 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI
I’ve had this recording for 10+ years but tonight is the first time I’m listening to it. Just couldn’t put it on knowing what would happen a few hours later. The all-star encore of “Sweet Home Chicago” on Disc 2 would be Stevie’s very last performance.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
SRV & Double Trouble - August 26, 1990 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI
I’ve had this recording for 10+ years but tonight is the first time I’m listening to it. Just couldn’t put it on knowing what would happen a few hours later. The all-star encore of “Sweet Home Chicago” on Disc 2 would be Stevie’s very last performance.
I’d love to know where he’d be now, had he not crashed. He was sober, healthy and only getting better at that point in his career :cry:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Skipped a chance to go to that show, had something else going and I figured "I'd see him next time". Nope.