What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Volume 2 of a mixed comp CD that I’m working on…which is really a bunch of covers:

Every Breath You Take / Theme from “Peter Gunn” – The Police / Henry Mancini
Walk This Way – Run-DMC and Aerosmith
The Loco-Motion – Grand Funk Railroad
Intruder / (Oh) Pretty Woman – Van Halen
Pipeline – Dick Dale with SRV
No Matter What – Def Leppard
Last Kiss – Pearl Jam
Since I Don’t Have You – Guns N’ Roses
Something in the Air – Tom Petty
Train in Vain – Annie Lennox
Rebel, Rebel – Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
Born to be Wild – Leslie West
Purple Haze – The Cure
The Sound of Silence – Disturbed
Heart of Stone – Allman Brothers Band
Casey Jones – Warren Zevon and David Lindley
Truckin’ – Dwight Yoakam
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) – George Clinton and The P-Funk All-Stars
I Want to Take You Higher - George Clinton and The P-Funk All-Stars

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I was just looking back at the beginning of this thread and it started pre-YouTube. The first video uploaded to YouTube was on 4/23/05, so it takes quite a while for videos to start showing up in this thread. Page 55 is the first YouTube link siting...
Mumford & Sons "Little Lion Man"

[YOUTUBE]lLJf9qJHR3E[/YOUTUBE]

Band gets compared to The Avett Brothers a lot, so as an Avett lover, I decided to check them out. Pretty good.
It took 6 years to post the first YouTube link. This was the first one I could find. Doesn't look like the link worked very well.
Just an interesting piece of BOTL/Internet history I thought I would share.:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was just looking back at the beginning of this thread and it started pre-YouTube. The first video uploaded to YouTube was on 4/23/05, so it takes quite a while for videos to start showing up in this thread. Page 55 is the first YouTube link siting...

It took 6 years to post the first YouTube link. This was the first one I could find. Doesn't look like the link worked very well.
Just an interesting piece of BOTL/Internet history I thought I would share.:cool:(y)
Damn, that's interesting.