What's new

What are you listening to?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Classic! I totally forgot about these guys.
They played at the annual Harley rally and Milwaukee last summer and were a lot of fun. The singer Jesse had his own line of bourbon and they were selling bourbon & Cokes or bourbon & lemonades for $7. I told the woman at the kiosk that I just wanted a neat pour. She asked "what mixer" and I said "just bourbon". She asked "in a glass full of ice?" and I again said just bourbon.

She filled the glass to the top with bourbon for $7. :LOL: Based on the quality, it wasn't that great a deal. ;)

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
They played at the annual Harley rally and Milwaukee last summer and were a lot of fun. The singer Jesse had his own line of bourbon and they were selling bourbon & Cokes or bourbon & lemonades for $7. I told the woman at the kiosk that I just wanted a neat pour. She asked "what mixer" and I said "just bourbon". She asked "in a glass full of ice?" and I again said just bourbon.

She filled the glass to the top with bourbon for $7. :LOL: Based on the quality, it wasn't that great a deal. ;)
Reminds me of the time I ordered a Bulleit neat and got a glass FULL of ice with it. :ROFLMAO: Oh well.