What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
As with so many metal songs, i turned it off the moment the vox start. I wish they could just be instrumental.
Off the top of my head I can't name any metal instrumental but there are a good chunk of them out there. Actually I've been going with the Doom 2016 OST for a lot of that lately. Several songs are just hard pounding metal.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Off the top of my head I can't name any metal instrumental but there are a good chunk of them out there. Actually I've been going with the Doom 2016 OST for a lot of that lately. Several songs are just hard pounding metal.
Yeah there's plenty out there. Just like there's plenty where i enjoy the vocals (High On Fire, anyone?). It's just a bummer when a good groove gets ruined is all I'm saying.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
David Crosby - If I Could Only Remember My Name
One of my pocket favorites. Whenever I can't figure out what to listen to, I reach into my pocket of under-the-radar albums and pull out something I can just kick back with.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Al Green - Call Me
Been a fan of "The Rev" since around '72...and thanks to the Record Club of America, was able to get all of his earlier stuff in one fell swoop with very little expense.