What's new

What are you reading

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
View attachment 90490
@VeLoRoK ,
Beneath the wheel is a very strange and complex book, but the simplest to understand on the surface. So much metaphor and symbollism i will reread that many times before I get it. Jy sister actually got me several Hesses as a late christmas present though, so if you would like your copy back id have no problem sending it, though it's currently on loan to a friend haha but he reads faster than I do.
It's definitely one that reveals it's secrets slowly, over repeated visits. If it wanders back here, that's cool. If it wanders somewhere else, that's cool too. Whoever needs it.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Anyone else read biographies (or auto) that can recommend a good one? I just finished Eric Clapton's and it's quite boring. Lol. John Daly and Ozzy Ozbourne were pretty good, and funny. Now I'm curious as to other good, funny, interesting kinda biographies to check out for when I'm burning sticks. :) Thanks yall.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Saw Leah Reminis show on A&E, curiosity got the best of me so I started reading an online Dianetcs PDF. This stuff is really out there, Thetans, Supressives, Proccessing the Pre Clear, Demon Circuits. I dont understand how intelligent people like Sharon Stone buy into it. I suppose you could argue that it has its merits but Im sure members of the Army of God or Phineas Priesthood could do the same.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Saw Leah Reminis show on A&E, curiosity got the best of me so I started reading an online Dianetcs PDF. This stuff is really out there, Thetans, Supressives, Proccessing the Pre Clear, Demon Circuits. I dont understand how intelligent people like Sharon Stone buy into it. I suppose you could argue that it has its merits but Im sure members of the Army of God or Phineas Priesthood could do the same.
My wife watches that show and I got sucked into a few episodes, that woman is on a mission...they really pissed her off.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Anyone else read biographies (or auto) that can recommend a good one? I just finished Eric Clapton's and it's quite boring. Lol. John Daly and Ozzy Ozbourne were pretty good, and funny. Now I'm curious as to other good, funny, interesting kinda biographies to check out for when I'm burning sticks. :) Thanks yall.
Boss. By Mike Royko.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My wife watches that show and I got sucked into a few episodes, that woman is on a mission...they really pissed her off.
Idk whats accurate and whats exaggerated but some of the stuff like them catching and confronting PIs/Security hired by the church is certainly /popcorn From what I understand, if you leave the church they try to keep you separated from your family with these guys.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Interesting, that's the guy that picked up the wheel of time series after R. Jordan passed right?
Yes...he also is writing the stormlight archives. Books 1 and 2 are out and are really good which is why I started reading this series

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have read all of the Aerosmith's memoirs and recommend them all. I have started (not finished) Kieth Richards autobiography, it is pretty awesome as well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Currently reading Richard Carlton Hacker's Ultimate Cigar Book (which I recommend everyone read) But I have the following queued up next
  • Lone Survivor
  • Horse Soldiers
  • Hogs in the Shadows: Marine Snipers in Action
  • The Reaper