What's new

What are you reading

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Reanimatrix - Pete Rawlik
"Some say the war drove Robert Peaslee mad. Others suggest that given what happened to his father, madness was inevitable. He’s spent years trying to forget the monsters that haunt his dreams, but now has returned to witch-haunted Arkham to do the only job that he’s qualified for, handling the crimes other cops would prefer to never talk about. He’s the hero Arkham doesn’t even know it has..."

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Been my goal this year to read more instead of vegging out in front of the TV or computer. Just finished If Disney Ran Your Hospital and working my way through three books:Content Marketing Works, We Destroy Arguments, and The Servant.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
After finishing The Bubishi for the third time, I started on this.

It's a misleading title because it's a little too sensational. This is more of a primer on the nervous system and why the various vital points cause the reactions that they do when activated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
After finishing The Bubishi for the third time, I started on this.

It's a misleading title because it's a little too sensational. This is more of a primer on the nervous system and why the various vital points cause the reactions that they do when activated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not gonna lie, I thought this was a book about the movie Bloodsport.