What's new

What are you reading

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Lee Child novels,,,,,,,,,three of the Jack Reacher series.
Man, this guy can write, and I enjoy the occasional Britishism he includes ...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Altered Carbon - Richard K. Morgan

"It's the twenty-fifth century, and advances in technology have redefined life itself. A person's consciousness can now be stored in the brain and downloaded into a new body (or "sleeve"), making death nothing more than a minor blip on a screen. Onetime U.N. Envoy Takeshi Kovacs has been killed before, but his last death was particularly painful. Resleeved into a body in Bay City (formerly San Francisco), Kovacs is thrown into the dark heart of a shady, far-reaching conspiracy that is vicious even by the standards of a society that treats existence as something that can be bought and sold. For Kovacs, the shell that blew a hole in his chest was only the beginning."

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
image.jpg
@VeLoRoK ,
Beneath the wheel is a very strange and complex book, but the simplest to understand on the surface. So much metaphor and symbollism i will reread that many times before I get it. Jy sister actually got me several Hesses as a late christmas present though, so if you would like your copy back id have no problem sending it, though it's currently on loan to a friend haha but he reads faster than I do.