What's new

What book(s) have you read or been reading lately?

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
D.B. Cooper What Really Happened

The increadible true story of the hijacking, escape and years of hiding

By Max Gunther

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Let's see...re-read Hunt for Red October, read the first 5 books in the Jake Grafton character series by Stephen Coonts (read Flight of the Intruder years ago and liked it), read through all the available Harry Bosch character series by Michael Connelly (Black Box is up next), and currently reading Threat Vector by Tom Clancy.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Just finished "Lone Survivor" by Marcus Luttrell

EXCELLENT Read!!! True account of a Navy Seal and his epic tale of survival behind enemy lines.

ALso just finished Apocalypse Law, Part I, and just started book 2 by Jon Grit

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Just read James Patterson 11th hour. Easy reading crime who done it. Read it over the holidays when I had a quite afternoon with the mrs and my son out of the house.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Yesterday I finished "No easy day." So-so over all. I enjoyed the discussion of the tier-1 gear like the quad eyes, the "throttling" techniques for building entry/clearing DEVGRU learned over time, as well as the stories from the author's Iraq deployment with Delta. No mention of Commanches in the Abbotabad infil, as you'd expect. Makes me want to see "Zero Dark Thirty" but that's about it.

First person intersted in reading it for free can PM me their addy and I'll mail it to them.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Starting on the Steve Jobs book and also the 3rd book in Game of Thrones realm, Storm of Swords. Finished a couple of months ago Good to Great by Jim Collins.