What's new

What cigar do you own that you're dying to smoke?

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Hate to ask, but if you enjoy something, can't you make the time to enjoy it?
Yes but it's hard for me to sit around that long doing anything lol. It's not a stick I want to do yard work or smoke on the course. One day I'll just bite the bullet and smoke them as long as I can.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I'm starting off, I'm looking at this like special beers or bourbon. Why have it if you'll never enjoy it, or never sell/trade it? It just sits there, and you depress yourself over it. I'll never have a very full humidor, because if I buy it, I wanna enjoy it.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have a Feral Flying Pig sitting in my humi that I'm waiting to tuck into.

Also, an Undercrown Churchill. I'd hit that today but it is Fuente Friday after all.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Yes, but only by pushing something else off. I'm married with five kids and a home. That entails a lot of responsibility. After the kids are in bed, I then have the household stuff to take care of, and then my wife and I try to spend some time together. I love cigars, but being a responsible adult means making sacrifices. Lots of free time to do whatever he wants is one of the sacrifices a man makes to make sure his responsibilities are taken care of.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Seconded. I was smoking in my jeep but have stopped. I'd like to burn a cigar or pipe bowl tonight but I have to keep my wife sane while her mom visits. So I likely will not be on my patio this evening.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Yes, but only by pushing something else off. I'm married with five kids and a home. That entails a lot of responsibility. After the kids are in bed, I then have the household stuff to take care of, and then my wife and I try to spend some time together. I love cigars, but being a responsible adult means making sacrifices. Lots of free time to do whatever he wants is one of the sacrifices a man makes to make sure his responsibilities are taken care of.
Brother, I think that you may have misunderstood me. I am married, with two children at home, I go to school full time, and I work a full time job as well as a part time job. I handle my responsibilities first and foremost. then my wants, however, there are times where I am about to explode with everything going on. I look at my wife, tell her I am taking school outside, and I smoke a cigar while doing school work. Because my time is so limited, it may be a few days, or a week ahead of time, I look at my calendar and put cigar smoking time on it. I tell my wife if she wants to spend a few quality moments with me, she can sit with me, do nothing, and enjoy each others company while I am smoking. Sometimes she likes me enough to say yes, sometimes she would rather stay in the AC, it's always her choice. If I can get a cigar or a bowl in today, great, if not, great.

So, again I ask, if you enjoy something, can't you make time for it?

Also, please understand that this is not meant to disrespect you in any way shape or form, this is just to discuss.