What's new

What Coffees Are You Drinking?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This place is dangerous! It's not bad enough my cigar collection has tripled since joining, now I come in here looking for a new coffee to try and wind up looking at popcorn poppers and green beans. Here we go again.

With a hot air popper, how long will it take me to roast a half pound of beans?
Wait till you stroll over to the Pipes sub-forum.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Anyone in the northern Jersey Shore areas should stop by a "Rook". They are a local roaster that makes insanely good coffee. I believe you can buy bean from their website now also. My colleagues and I have establish a pretty serious habit at work. So much so that Iv gone to great lengths to recreate a particular cup that I buy at on a daily basis at home with some success.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
No pic because lazy, but I am really enjoying what is now my "house-blend". I roast 1lb at a time, 10oz of Guatamalan co-roasted with 6oz of Tanzanian pulled right at the end of first crack which takes it to a full city roast. Through the Aeropress this makes a full bodied Americano full of chocolate and caramel flavors. Probably not the best for drip or pourover, wish I had a good espresso machine to try it that way.