What's new

what constitutes a lawn 'gar to you?

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Agree with ara and bob...but like ciggy I can't mow my lawn or do lawn work while smoking. If I am running errands or cleaning out the garage I might have a cigar. But like ara I try to find cigars I like and try to buy as cheap and as many as I can. Call them daily smokes or yard gars they are same IMO. I do not venture out a lot of what I love. My father Lb line, mcw, loved Elo for a cheap great stick, and plenty of very good cc for under the 6-7 range.
Stop agreeing with me. It lessens the impact of my comments. :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
lawn gar to me has to be #1 inexpensive #2 be something that i would smoke any other time also. I like diesels for the price point and ability to throw down

Bigdankcloud

I read your bs... alot
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
my dad has been smoking bundles of Roly by rolando reyes recently (hes not a quality cigar smoker. if he spent $3 on a stick hed feel like he got ripped off no matter how good the smoke is). As such, he got me a bundle of churchills. Thats been it recently, and as far as budget bundles go they arent awful, but generally its a cigar that im not "looking forward to smoking/aging" that makes it out with the lawnmower.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
a lawn gar is something I wouldn't mind trashing before i'm done, because I always find a way to damage the stick in the process of doing the work.