What's new

What did we think of Tebow?

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That was a great game! Have been pulling for them, didnt think that they had a chance, shame on me. He has shown growth and increase in confidence, as has been said while this season is yet to be over, cant wait to see him next year.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Fixed it for ya.
Elway is not going to work with him that much. That is not the scope of his responsibility with the team. But, I am sure he will have some interaction with him.

They actually have a better shot against the Pats then they had against the Steelers. Just sayin'.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Elway is not going to work with him that much. That is not the scope of his responsibility with the team. But, I am sure he will have some interaction with him.

They actually have a better shot against the Pats then they had against the Steelers. Just sayin'.
They have some good shit in CO I guess, as every sports book says they will get slaughtered this weekend. Opening line is -14 NE lol. They had a much better shot at beating the Steelers than the Pats. Rapisburger was hurt, they had a couple injuries before the game and then endured 2 more key injuries in the 1st 10 min of the game. I predict the Broncos lose by 3 TDs this weekend.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yeah, that Patriots defense is Scary good. But, I guess they don't even need to play this one. I wonder why the Broncos are.even taking the charter out there.

Don't get me wrong. The Patriots have the better coach, QB, receivers, and home field advantage. I expected the Broncos to win maybe 5 games this year. Make the playoffs, right. Win the first game in OT vs the Steelers on a PASS play. Are you fricken' kidding me. Imam so looking forward to next year.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Yeah, that Patriots defense is Scary good. But, I guess they don't even need to play this one. I wonder why the Broncos are.even taking the charter out there.

Don't get me wrong. The Patriots have the better coach, QB, receivers, and home field advantage. I expected the Broncos to win maybe 5 games this year. Make the playoffs, right. Win the first game in OT vs the Steelers on a PASS play. Are you fricken' kidding me. Imam so looking forward to next year.
The Patriots defense "scary good" ? You're talking about the NE Patriots that have the no1 seed in the AFC right? I'm guessing you meant offense cuz it is dam near unstoppable and the best part of their defense is their offense. They do not have a good def.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
The Patriots defense "scary good" ? You're talking about the NE Patriots that have the no1 seed in the AFC right? I'm guessing you meant offense cuz it is dam near unstoppable and the best part of their defense is their offense. They do not have a good def.
My thoughts exactly.

PTS ALLOWED
(15th)

TOTAL YDS ALLOWED
(31st)

PASS YDS ALLOWED
(31st)

RUSH YDS ALLOWED
(17th)

I still think they win by double digits this weekend though.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Just remember the story of David and Goliath. Great game. Felt bad for Ben but Tim played well.