What's new

What did we think of Tebow?

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Watching Tebow the last couple of weeks, he is not improving and looks awful. I'm not a hater and thoroughly enjoyed the last couple of months and the crazy comebacks he had, but I think it's becoming painfully obvious he may not have the skillset to be a successful NFL quarterback.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Watching Tebow the last couple of weeks, he is not improving and looks awful. I'm not a hater and thoroughly enjoyed the last couple of months and the crazy comebacks he had, but I think it's becoming painfully obvious he may not have the skillset to be a successful NFL quarterback.
I do agree, however I do see improvement since his first start. If he remains the starter next year he will improve but it will take another year or two to see reall improvment.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I respect his moxie and determination, but he is not a NFL QB. The lockout effected his OTAs and training camps, so this offseason hopes to provide the necessary time to work on his weaknesses.

Good question is if you would start your team next year with Tebow or Matt Flynn FA at the end of this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I respect his moxie and determination, but he is not a NFL QB. The lockout effected his OTAs and training camps, so this offseason hopes to provide the necessary time to work on his weaknesses.

Good question is if you would start your team next year with Tebow or Matt Flynn FA at the end of this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Matt Flynn!! :thumbsup:

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Really going out on a limb on that one. LOL.
You know what they say...."any given Sunday". The Steelers looked horrible against the Clowns today too. Mendenhall being injured isn't helping them either. I wouldn't be surprised if Denver keeps it reasonably close - especially at home.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tebow is alright, he needs a lot of work in a very short period of time.
We should have stomped KC. Without Prater, Dumervil, Miller, McGahee and a host of others we would have had a radically different season.

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Agree with everyone, looks a little out of place out there on the field. No one can fault him though for his attitude, the whole time he was never "look at me and what I have done" respect him alot. Good guy.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
"And lo, on the day of Epiphany a great light shone, and all fell to their knees, Tebowing, in awe of the sight they had seen."

What a finish!

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Fantastic game! And Tebow really played well today. Some of his passes were off tthe mark but so many more were on target and perfectly thrown

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
I wouldn't say perfectly thrown lol. I don't think the guy could throw 2 spirals in a row to save his life. Great win though by the Broncos!