What's new

What did you shoot today?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The rifle feels great! The trigger came out of my buddies Colt from when he swapped out for the ELF and I have no complaints with it although I will replace that down the road. Recoil is almost nothing, the rifle is extremely balanced. I shot about 400 rounds of cheap reman .223 and I had about a dozen failure to feeds where the bcg didn't even grab a round and 5 rounds grabbed but jammed. I had zero issues with around 60 rounds of factory new 556 I shot so I will steer clear of the reman ammo as my rifle may be a picky eater.
That's awesome brother! Yeah, I had the same problem with remanned ammo in both .223/5.56 and .40 the price point is nice, but failures are a pain.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
View attachment 94490 I shot all 6 of these today. I carry one of these each and every day. Mostly 45ACP, but a 9mm and a 380 tossed in there. I think I have a 1911 problem, because this isn't all of them. Lol. And yes, I covers the S/Ns up, personal pet peave of mine,
Theirs no such thing as a 1911 problem... they are one of the things that there can never be to many of!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you, dude. But just 100 yards, I'm just getting started with precision shooting and I'm pretty confident if I would have elected to have food instead of a Red Bull the groups would have shrunk a bit.
I really want to get into precision, any tips?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want to get into precision, any tips?
Log everything. Have patience and don't rush shots, if you're not pressed for time it doesn't hurt to take a sec for that gust to pass. Check out Snipershide and ar15.com; absorb all that you can. Also, check out the Strelok app.
Honestly, I'm still pretty green at all this myself but practice makes perfect.
Lastly, have fun. If you take your time and focus on firearm fundamentals, you'll probably surprise yourself with what you can already do.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
View attachment 94490 I shot all 6 of these today. I carry one of these each and every day. Mostly 45ACP, but a 9mm and a 380 tossed in there. I think I have a 1911 problem, because this isn't all of them. Lol. And yes, I covers the S/Ns up, personal pet peave of mine,
Very nice! You can never have to many numbers. I love my procarry original 45acp. My fiance even handles that Cadillac like a champ.
Now I gotta go and clean out my pants.