What's new

What did you shoot today?

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Don't hesitate to look to nature for a good stencil! I have had good luck with pine needles and gum ball leaves.

Also might want to try using a natural Spong . You build up the layers of color and it turns out really good. I did my mosin and everyone things I had it dipped. I see if I have a pic...

Here are 2

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Went out to shoot some steel yesterday and didn’t think to take any pics

My 12yo daughter was shooting the wife’s ar dead on at 200 but decided she didn’t want to shoot her new south paw 243. I couldn’t help but put a few through it just to see how it shoots. Will serve her well as is until I turn it into a 260rem.

Last edited:

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Don't hesitate to look to nature for a good stencil! I have had good luck with pine needles and gum ball leaves.

Also might want to try using a natural Spong . You build up the layers of color and it turns out really good. I did my mosin and everyone things I had it dipped. I see if I have a pic...

Here are 2

I would have sworn that was dipped as well, looks great!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0

Here are 2

That looks super good. Sponges work the best. Honestly work the pattern 3 times as randomly as you can and you'll get a good look every time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
That looks super good. Sponges work the best. Honestly work the pattern 3 times as randomly as you can and you'll get a good look every time.

Had to break our the pretty girl. Almost to pretty to shoot. And yes that's a ruger over and under. Also test driving the ugly bull.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shot my daily carry G19, my little Beretta tomcat, and my DB9. My preacher went with me. He was wanting something small for pocket carry. He couldn't afford much and liked the DB9 so it went home with him :) at first he didn't want to take it but I told him " every Shepherd needs a way to defend his flock" :) he is very happy!
SCCY (pronounced sky) makes an inexpensive line of carry handguns. They have a lifetime fully transferable warranty. When I was in the business I sold a ton of them to people wanting a good handgun at a great price. When your in the business you get a good view of quality by seeing the number of guns that get sent in for warrenty repairs.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Back in the day, my first rifle purchase was a Savage 116 in 30-06. It sat in the safe because I can't hunt with a rifle around where I live so I decided to sell it a few years ago. Regretted getting rid of it ever since and last summer I inherited a camper In a campground up north of me so I decided it was time to grab another. Took it to the range to sight it in today

FYI, never trust them when they say it was bore sighted in at before shipping. It was about 18" low and 10" right at 50 yards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not today but over the weekend. That's my carry XDMod2 and my CZ 75 SP-01

EDIT: I cannot figure out why my picture isn't showing up...
Clicking on it pulls it up for me. Nice setup, man.
I've been real tempted to pick up a CZ75 myself, I haven't got a chance to shoot one yet but I've liked the feel of them in stores.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clicking on it pulls it up for me. Nice setup, man.
I've been real tempted to pick up a CZ75 myself, I haven't got a chance to shoot one yet but I've liked the feel of them in stores.
Thank you! All I can say is 3 of my friends bought the SP-01 after they shot mine. It's definitely my favorite handgun I've ever shot. On top of that, they make a 22 cadet kit that can be fitted, which 1 of my friends got for his. Let me tell you... That was a fun 22 to shoot!! Definitely give it a test drive!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
It was Monday so that is .22 Pistol Bullseye League. Target at 25 yards shooting one handed. Used my Smith & Wesson, Model 41 with a Trijicom RMR red dot with no magnification. Shooting CCI Standard Velocity, 40 gn lead round nose.
The Model 41 is my dream .22 pistol, but well above my pay grade. Very nice!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Model 41 is my dream .22 pistol, but well above my pay grade. Very nice!
I used to do technology consulting on my own. The work always came in waves so when I was in-between gigs I worked at my local gun shop. Everything I purchased was through a pro-plan. Many of the manufacturers have pro-plans so workers in a gun shop can purchase at lower prices and have first hand knowledge of their products. the theory being, actually owning a gun will make you more credible when talking to a potential buyer. I picked up the Model 41 and the Trijicon RMR on those plans. So the total of the 41 and RMR I have is still probably lower than what a regular retail purchase of the 41 would be. Once I retire, I'll go back part time to help subsidize my hobby.