What's new

What do you do and what else do you do?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I work for a major bank as a business relationship manager, I also am part owner and co creator of the drink in my signature. I live with my gf who is great. Love cigars, hate fighting the humidor for perfect level, Love cars (own a 2011 Audi S4 with mods), race at tracks, do go kart racing with my dad, am a Skip Barber graduate, and love football and hockey.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Whoa! This has been a running thread for almost a decade! Well, I'm a retail manager for a global cellular company. The kids in our commercials are funny! I also work a few hours a week at a friend's cigar shop. It's a great way to help support my hobby and expand on the knowledge base I have.

When I manage to eek out some free time, I spend time with my girlfriend and our dogs (my 3 year old pit and her 6 year old pug get along well!) or ride my motorcycle. I'm also an NRA member and try to get to the range as much as I can. If I have any time left over, I'll try to get better at golf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I own an online marketing agency here in SoCal with a couple other guys. We do performance marketing for medium to large sized businesses.

On my spare time I love to play in beach volleyball tournaments, spearfish and drive my 2011 Audi S4! An avid red wine drinker/collector as well as cigars now

Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
I own a screen printing and design company (let me know you're a BOTL and I'll definitely hook you up!), and in my free time I enjoy going on crazy road trips with my fiancée. We've done a 2 week northeast US trip, a 3 week southeast trip, a week long trip around Lake Michigan and are trying to wrap our heads around planning a west coast trip. Too bad I only really got into cigars in the last year, I would have checked out b&ms across the country! I haven't smoked a cigar while driving yet, but I might have to start haha!

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Work for a premium cigar company.

31. No wife. No kids, but I do have a three year old nephew (and soon a neice) who likes toterrorize me.

Sports (Miami Heat, Florida Gators, Fins, Yankees), read a lot of books, travel, photography, poker, and just spending time with friends and family.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm 46, will be married 23 years next month. 4 kids; 19 1/2 daughter in 2nd year of college, soon to be 18 daughter in senior year H.S. committed to play softball for Seton Hall Univ. 15 yr. old daughter and 12 yr old son. Eldest plays softball for NYIT Univ. All daughters play travel softball and that's where all my time and money go. Son plays baseball and will be playing travel next year.
I currently have two jobs: Real estate appraiser in New York City and Long Island for 15 years and also a Building Inspector for a local municipality on Long Island since 2012.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
32, no kids, been with gf for +5yrs. Drive for a big pckg del comp, been there 11yrs now.
Play soccer every Sun for last 3 yrs after a good 20yr break, its alot of fun and brings me back to my childhood :)
Love craft beer, poker, camping, cookouts, and anything close combat related. Enjoy watching ANY sport on tv and just hanging out with my group of long time buddies acting the fool. This place rocks too

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30. no wife. no kids. no drama. I work for the USDA, more specifically computerized map work for them. Outside of cigars, I like trying out new beers/whiskies/scotches, cooking, supporting my MN Vikings(our team is terribad), and keeping up with current events in the world. Probably a lot of other stuff but oh well...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've posted here before, but things have changed a bit since moving to Nashville from San Diego. I was a bus driver for a university, but now I'm a picture framer for a company that designs, builds, delivers, and installs art for corporate offices, medical buildings, and individuals. I just happened upon this career starting at a small shop, and after some experience and training I found a better paying job with benefits at a larger company. I had no idea picture framing was an industry, but I love it. It's definitely a luxury expense, but it also serves the purpose of preserving pieces, and adding value to any collection.

I've also gotten more into hiking, outdoor activities, and farming/food activism out here. I've been volunteering for a non-profit farm that recently started that serves as an educational center and provides healthy, local food for those who many not be able to afford it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - I'm 44, been married for nearly 17 years and have a nearly 11 year old daughter. I own a Restoration & GC Company. I'm originally from NYC but relocated to NorCal nearly 13 years ago.

Hobbies & Other Interests - I love traveling - I got the traveling bug while in the USMC and spent nearly 10 years living overseas. I'm a diehard NY Mets & Jets fan and also love the Tottenham Hotspurs of the England Premier league. I started smoking cigars back in April and am loving it! I also like reading, hiking, playing any sport and spending time with my girls!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I'm a commercial photographer, coffee addict (and proud of it, thanks), lover of whisk(e)y, beer, and wine, and I have a bi-weekly podcast dealing with the art and philosophy of photography. Just turned 45 and a total n00b when it comes to cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a school safety officer. I have been a coach in high schools for basketball, baseball, and football. I also was a classroom assistant for the math and Special Ed departments in my district. Being in safety I make more than the teachers and do a lot more for kids than teachers and counselors. I help students with their class work, issues with other students, home issues, pretty much anything other than how many credits they have. I am in the kid business and love helping them out as much as I can.
I have worked for UPS as a supervisor. I worked in sporting goods and delivered supplies to the Seattle Sonics, Seahawks, Mariners, and the University of Washington. All the while I a was coaching. Then I decided to work in education to be closer to my players. I have enjoyed sports my entire life and always will. Heck, I was even a greens keeper for a few summers.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm 27 and I have worked as a Senior Financial Analyst/Accountant for Reveille (TV Production/Distribution company..Biggest Loser, Masterchef, The Tudors, to name a few titles), then NBC/Universal (Film side) and now work at Caltech 5 blocks from my house. Love not having to commute anymore as LA traffic sucks. I can't say being an accountant is exciting. I have been considering a change and am considering web development/programming....we shall see how that goes.

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm a photographer by trade, but right now I work from home doing data entry. I also consider myself an armchair GM for my favorite sports teams, I drink whiskey and beer and a self made cigar connoisseur.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am an engineer and work for the military. I have a pretty fun job, my group tests parachutes for the army. I won't bore you with the details, but we pretty much plan tests to throw stuff out of an aircraft. And the job is fulfilling (especially being an Army vet) because our job is to ensure that the best available equipment is availble to our warfighters.
I enjoy grilling anything and throwing a chunk of pig in the smoker until it falls apart. I also enjoy shooting and hunting (although I havent hunted since I left MN for the Army but plan on starting the next hunting season in AZ.) when I have time, nowadays I pretty busy with the house and my son (3.5yrs), he keeps me quite busy.
I also follow the MN Vikes, which has been pretty tough to do lately. I enjoy all forms of Whiskey (Bourbon, Scotch, etc....).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a Senior Operations Supervisor for a Water And Waste Water Utility. i am 51 years old and very happily married for 12 years. I have a sweet little 7 year old girl. i love to play daddy and work in construction trades. (electrical, plumbing, cabinetry and mechanics. I used to have a few rentals that honed my skills after retiring from various trades. Tobacco is one of my current hobbies. i am sliding down the slope at quite a pace........

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I am a Senior Operations Supervisor for a Water And Waste Water Utility. i am 51 years old and very happily married for 12 years. I have a sweet little 7 year old girl. i love to play daddy and work in construction trades. (electrical, plumbing, cabinetry and mechanics. I used to have a few rentals that honed my skills after retiring from various trades. Tobacco is one of my current hobbies. i am sliding down the slope at quite a pace........
Curious with which utility? I'm a Sr operator in the bay area at a waste water plant. I take it your a grade 4/5? I got my 3 a couple years ago. Pm me if you want.