What's new

What do you do while smoking?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what you guy's do while smoking a cigar. Me, I don't do anything but smoke the cigar, except drink an adult beverage. I don't necessarily want to devote all my attention to the cigar, but the whole idea to me is to relax, so I don't want to be distracted by anything. But that's just me, do you guys multitask while smoking a cigar.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I'm not smoking with someone, then I'm on my back patio in sweet solace. There are times that I will watch a movie or football on my iPad, or listen to music, or read. Or, I just sit and think. Generally, I don't want to be doing much other than relaxing. I can't really get into the "yard gar" thing. I have tried smoking and walking but it's just not the same. I'd rather use my cigar as an excuse to take time out for relaxing and/or reflecting.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I'm not smoking with someone, then I'm on my back patio in sweet solace. There are times that I will watch a movie or football on my iPad, or listen to music, or read. Or, I just sit and think. Generally, I don't want to be doing much other than relaxing. I can't really get into the "yard gar" thing. I have tried smoking and walking but it's just not the same. I'd rather use my cigar as an excuse to take time out for relaxing and/or reflecting.
I'm with you.. I can't walk or do chores while smoking. Most of the time my ass is in a chair or in a golf cart

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Still a fan of print magazines Im usually reading and listening to music. If I have work/paperwork to do or power points etc then I'm on the laptop work and surfing. Not sure if I smoke to sit still and work or sit still to work so I smoke. Either WAYYY I DONT GIVE A DAMMMMN WHAT YOU THINK YOURE ENTITLED TO!!!!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
put on a pair of headphones, listen to music or watch a show on my phone/ipad. try to tune the world out.......or catching up with old friends on the phone.
That being said if I'm at the B&M I can be working or shooting the breeze with others.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
At home alone: listening to some tunes, on the forum, mess around on clash of clans and boom beach, Instagram, read an article. And of course drink.

At the BnM: Conversation with the guys, drink. Catch a game on the TV.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Great question and I'm loving seeing these answers. I'm doing 1 of 3 things usually: 1) zoning/relaxing with some music 2) reading a book or 3) enjoying the smoke with another BOTL or my wife and enjoying the company of others.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I do the whole yard gar thing because it seems like that's the only time I have sometimes. Preferably I like to sit and enjoy a smoke while enjoying the mountain view with a nice cup of coffee.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Depends, I'm an equal opportunity smoker

1. Best case relaxing on the patio or sunroom with a beverage and something good to read
2. Sometimes doing some yard work, it has to be done why not enjoy a cigar at the same time
3. By a fire pit/ fire place with friends or family is always great
4. In the garden, makes great mosquito repellant

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
It depends on my mood. Often, I enjoy a cigar on the golf course. Other times I might enjoy it while working in the yard or reading a book. Other times I just enjoy relaxing.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
For me it depends on location first off. Start with home, usually in the backyard with my laptop and fire/police scanners browing the web. Maybe grilling some chow. If I decide to throw my cigar journal into the mix, then it's nothing but R&R. All of this is usually with an adult beverage.

At the local B&M: usually with friends, bs'ing, catching any sporting event. If I'm there solo, guranteed I have new friends. And a nice adult beverage while I'm here as well.

When I'm in my truck, it's usually freezing cold or raining or both. Or I'm out driving around with my fire and police scanners on with some music low in the background.

I'm still living at home (with my parents for now) so they don't allow smoking in the house. Which I've always respected.