What's new

What do you do while smoking?

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
enjoyed reading the above post....personally like some above I'm hanging at the B&M or outside enjoying the day and relaxing...so whatever sounds relaxing to me at the time I partake....(internet, adult beverage, hanging with my Dad, chatting, etc)

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I'm usually smoking on my patio, listening to tunes, perusing this forum or in chat. Sometimes I'll bring the laptop out and get some work done.
At my buddy's house we are usually BSing about whatever. Letting some steam off about annoyances, planning trips, talking cigars, scotch and motorcycles.
At the BM can be a combo of the above.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Its nice to see what everyone else does. Good thread bro!
For me it is usually sitting in the garage or on the back porch catching up on what all of you are up to. I was just given some copies of some cigar magazines that i checked out while smoking and found it very relaxing. Sometimes I like to throw darts or soon it will be warm enough for the horse shoe pits in the back.
Some kind of drink (adult or otherwise depending on mood) and music has to be present. Again depending on mood it could be old school hip hop, hard rock, 90's music or the Eagles.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Always have 2 while golfing along with a few bottles of swing lube (beer for those who don't golf)

If I'm at home I will sit on the back deck and usually listen to my neighbors dog lose it's mind about something or other. But on those rare days when it's inside it is pure bliss, just me and a good cigar.

I've also been known to bring a smaller cigar while I walk our dog.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My parents have some acreage, and since I still live with them I am blessed to be able to use their shooting range! Guns and cigars are a good combo, but most of the time I'll be on the front porch relaxing alone or with a few buddies :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I'm at home I usually have the laptop out watching a movie or sitting in the backyard with buddies who smoke a quarter of their gar before tossing it. If not at home its usually on the golf course.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Right now, I'm sitting in my open garage listening to the gentle patter of rain on my pickup in the driveway and watching a couple of sparrows argue with each other as one of them flits in and out of the garage. Very, very relaxing after a days work.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I think she's a Heeler mixed with something. She's only 40lbs, so she's not necessarily small for a Heeler, but her sister didn't look like one.
My favorite breed!!

Lately with the new baby my oldest won't got to sleep in time for me to smoke at night anymore so I have to smoke outside while I let him run around. If I get to take a car trip by myself I'll smoke. If I have a small project in the garage I'll have one but on big project they will go out on me sometimes I'll smoke when doing yard projects and if I'm lucky I get to relax on the sun porch or bbq while I smoke!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My favorite breed!!

Lately with the new baby my oldest won't got to sleep in time for me to smoke at night anymore so I have to smoke outside while I let him run around. If I get to take a car trip by myself I'll smoke. If I have a small project in the garage I'll have one but on big project they will go out on me sometimes I'll smoke when doing yard projects and if I'm lucky I get to relax on the sun porch or bbq while I smoke!
My favorite breed too! Great, loyal dogs. I hope that sleeping habits change and allow you to smoke! My son, recently, started sleeping through the night. Twos gotta be a challenge, brother. A good challenge though.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like to swing golf clubs while I smoke. Sometimes I'll toss a fishing line or two. Sometimes I'm just in the garage brewing beer. Mostly though, I'm just sitting in my chair on my back porch listening to nature.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Usually I sit on the front step or walk around the yard listening to music and reading the forum. I would chat, but mobile chat is a bit pesky if the room is busy.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Use to be I would sit on the patio listening to music. This was before spotify. I would choose a playlist on my iPod and pop my headphones in, grab a drink and light up a stick. Would sit and relax, savoring every nuance and flavor note, wallowing in the luxurious smoke until I nubbed it.

Nowadays I can't seem to relax for more than 20 minutes. Always something to do. Maybe once a month I'll sit down and smoke a full sized stick. Lately I've enjoyed smoking while working. Since I started working in my home shop it seems I get the most enjoyment out of smokes while being productive at the same time. Every stage of life has its charm.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Relaxing in my 1960 BarcaLounger recliner listening to my wife recap her day with our little boys.

Then watching family guy, trailer park boys or Archer. Sometimes nothing more than listening to the hum of my exhaust fan in a room lit only by the moonlight.