What's new

What do you do while smoking?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I keep some cigarillos and yard gars on hand at work for that reason. Depending on how long I can get outside the office.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Usually I am either on the patio with my phone and tablet checking the forum and/or watching something on Netflix. Now that it is warming up I will be out at the pool with a frosty barley pop under the cabana or at the grill while the kids mess around.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first cigar, an Acid Kuba Kuba which I can no longer stand since venturing in to the local humidor, I enjoyed while listening to Creedence Clearwater Revisited lay down an AWESOME set live at the Republic of Texas Biker Rally back in June. If I could repeat that day over and over, I'd be a happy man till the day I died.

For now, I just chill in my back yard, listening to the tree frogs, cicadas, crickets... Relaxing, snapping photos of the night sky on occasion. Still trying to develop a pallet for the flavors I draw from the night's choice stick. I can't pull distinct flavors yet, but I enjoy it so who cares

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Well, lately my cigars breaks are usually followed with work related activities which I don't have time to get to during the normal working hours. However, I make it a point (or at-least I try) if it's a cigar I have never had OR something special I just enjoy it and relax! Sometimes an escape from our mundane lives (even if for an hour or two) is really needed once an awhile, a cigar can be just the ticket from time to time. :cool:

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
When I am with friends, I am present in the moment and will smoke a favorite cigar instead of one where I am trying to review/determine the complexities. When by myself it is either read or journal/review.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
If I'm by myself, I usually read or watch netflix on the phone.
If friends are around, we just sit back, bs, and enjoy the smoke.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great thread!
When I'm solo it kind of depends on a few factors. If I'm smoking a familiar or budget stick I'll browse YouTube videos and other sites, read some reviews and whatnot, some cigar related, some not. If it's a new (to me) or super premium where I want to focus more on the smoke I'll bring my notebook to take some notes, turn on the radio, or if Calgary is playing hockey I'll tune in to the radio broadcast via Internet and enjoy the cigar.
When my pals come over it's usually cigars and cribbage all night long.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Depends for me. Sometimes I'll peruse the forums or watch youtube videos. I like to read or watch reviews on what I am smoking to see if I can taste what the reviewer is. Sometimes I can, sometimes I think they are crazy.

With Friends or my Fiance we will chat and hang out, enjoying one another's company.

Other times I will study.

Most of the time I just relax, enjoy the experience and watch the neighborhood, the sky and the yard and just take it all in.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight the task at hand seems to be swatting a bunch of tiny little black beetles that won't quit swarming me. They love the smoke as much as I do. This is not an enjoyable stick!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441931708.385855.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been enjoying a cigar on my hour drive home from work. It's mostly back roads so it's nice ride. Other than that usually relaxing watching tv or listening to my stereo

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I usually just watch tv/on my phone with a cup of coffee, I tried smoking a cigar while studying and writing an essay but I found a to be distracting.