What's new

What does Fumas mean?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Sr. @ChuckMejia podrá traducir para usted. Él tiene un pene torcido y ha tenido que tomar esta vocación en la vida para que no sea rechazado por la sociedad
Listen up gordito

If I was a gambling man I would bet $10k that you ran out of breath while typing that. I’d also bet that right after using google translator you probably took a break to eat a honey bun, maybe two. I would also bet every dollar left that if you stood up straight and looked down at your feet you wouldn’t see them.

Sincerely,

Chuck

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Listen up gordito

If I was a gambling man I would bet $10k that you ran out of breath while typing that. I’d also bet that right after using google translator you probably took a break to eat a honey bun, maybe two. I would also bet every dollar left that if you stood up straight and looked down at your feet you wouldn’t see them.

Sincerely,

Chuck

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
In that case you just called anybody in any culture who uses slang classless. Tsk tsk. And they call me grandiose. Lmao
I didn’t call them classless, I just said I’d rarher use proper Spanish.

Slang isn’t really something too many Spanish speaking people embrace

L2culture bro

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I didn’t call them classless, I just said I’d rarher use proper Spanish.

Slang isn’t really something too many Spanish speaking people embrace

L2culture bro
You need to visit California. Hate to break it to ya but slang is a major part of the Spanish language. Orale compa!

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
And with a last name like Meija??? Come on bro you should know more Spanish than me......

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
You need to visit California. Hate to break it to ya but slang is a major part of the Spanish language. Orale compa!
I was born in California, you’re definitely confused.

You should explore the culture more, expand that little brain housing group in there.

You probably identify every Spanish speaking person you meet as Mexican.

I know people like you too well ;)