What's new

What does Fumas mean?

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was born in California, you’re definitely confused.

You should explore the culture more, expand that little brain housing group in there.

You probably identify every Spanish speaking person you meet as Mexican.

I know people like you too well ;)
* You maybe were born in CA but I lived there 20 years. ;)

* Agreed. But I think yes I do understand the culture quite well. All my friends growing up were Hispanic, so touché,
Chucky boy.

* Nope. Wrong again. There's Salvadorean, Guatemalan, Ecuadorian, etc.

Lets hear some more snarky remarks I can counter Chuck. ;)

ETA: "You feel me bro?" is definitely a slang term. Otherwise, if I took that literally I would quite think you liked men. ;)

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0

* Agreed. But I think yes I do understand the culture quite well. All my friends growing up were Hispanic, so touché,
Chucky boy.

ETA: "You feel me bro?" is definitely a slang term. Otherwise, if I took that literally I would quite think you liked men. ;)
20 years? I got you beat by 28 years of living there.

You’re the same one who identified Chinese people as chinks.

I could only imagine what you call Spanish people when youre around your buddies :)

Explore the culture, sit in on some family dinners. Don’t know if you have any Spanish friends based on some recent posts ... but you will hardly ever encounter slang.

#saynotoracism #fortheculture

You feel me bro? And stop with the homo comments. Usually only men who like men say things like that. #closetcoincrazed

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

Chucky boy.

Chuck's mom is from Colombia, and he grew up in Bakersfield... I'm not so sure about his claim about his fluency in "la lengua del rey," but I'm sure he has got a negative opinion of Mexican-Spanish.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Chuck's mom is from Colombia, and he grew up in Bakersfield... I'm not so sure about his claim about his fluency in "la lengua del rey," but I'm sure he has got a negative opinion of Mexican-Spanish.

My Spanish is fire bro. Absolute fire.

Coincrazed

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
20 years? I got you beat by 28 years of living there.

You’re the same one who identified Chinese people as chinks.

I could only imagine what you call Spanish people when youre around your buddies :)

Explore the culture, sit in on some family dinners. Don’t know if you have any Spanish friends based on some recent posts ... but you will hardly ever encounter slang.

#saynotoracism #fortheculture

You feel me bro? And stop with the homo comments. Usually only men who like men say things like that. #closetcoincrazed
"Explore the culture"? That is the pot calling the kettle black, no? Apparently you must be deaf or don't listen because Spanish from any country is filled with slang. I have sat in on many family dinners. Slang is prevalent in Spanish as with any language and I'm sure any Spanish speaker besides your high and mighty self would surely agree.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Es mejor que te pierdas en la música, el momento
Tu lo tienes, mejor nunca lo dejes ir
Solo tienes una oportunidad, no pierdas la oportunidad de volar
Esta oportunidad sólo viene una vez en la vida
Es mejor que te pierdas en la música, el momento
Tu lo tienes, mejor nunca lo dejes ir
Solo tienes una oportunidad, no pierdas la oportunidad de volar
Esta oportunidad viene una vez en la vida, es mejor

Coincrazed

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
but I'm sure he has got a negative opinion of Mexican-Spanish.

Ironic isn't it? The same person that called me racist too. Hehe I just think hypocrisy goes hand in hand and is inevitable for being on the left.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
"Explore the culture"? That is the pot calling the kettle black, no? Apparently you must be deaf or don't listen because Spanish from any country is filled with slang. I have sat in on many family dinners. Slang is prevalent in Spanish as with any language and I'm sure any Spanish speaker besides your high and mighty self would surely agree.
I mean, I grew up speaking Spanish as a first language within my household. Perhaps my mother just had higher expectations of me.

You ever sit in on a dinner with a Chinese family? Asking for my buddy @bostoneo

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Ironic isn't it? The same person that called me racist to. Hehe I just think hypocrisy goes hand in hand and is inevitable for being on the left.
I’m not a fan of Mexican slang, It’s really rare for me to ever encounter someone who uses it. I always present myself in a respectful manner when I interact with other Spanish people so maybe that’s why I don’t encounter it. With that said, you’re right I am not a fan. But I don’t use derogatory names to identify these people like you do. So I don’t see the hypocrisy there broskie.

And I’m not on the left, I’m on th right which unfortunately is composed of a small % of racist people like you. Lols

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What do you do when you’re out of ammunition ... you reach into politics

Poor soul of his

I’m at the gym so I’ll check back in later
Totally unrelated. Your from Bakersfield? Neat I was born in Bakersfield too :D I moved to WA when I was a teen though. I'm half Mexican and I speak no Spanish lol. Joke: how do you tell the age of an oildale woman?