What's new

"What Grinds My Gears" Cigar Edition

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It's like an Opus X. But Beastly-er
Lol I've probably had this for at least 5 or 6 years. Been at least that long since I bought a gurkha. So it's a well aged gurkha beast :)

Pipes and cigars sells them for 21 bucks a pop. That makes them super premium right?
Hahaha. Love sitting at work scrolling through these.

I haven't bought a Gurka in about that length of time as well. From what I heard they are among the most expensive cigars in the world. Someone posted a link to an article the other day that had Gurka as the #1 most expensive and sought after cigar in the world. (My paraphrase version, of course). I'm too lazy to find the link tho.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dislike it when someone dips the end of their cigar into a scotch or brandy or something. I have a few friends that do this and I just shake my head and laugh to myself.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Sadly, my my life is still Ghurka Beast free. I can only assume that the cigar gods have looked and judged me not worthy of this most awesome of cigars.

Or, @dharbolt is a complete and total flake. One of the two.
My goal in life Johnny Bieber, is to somehow acquire a beast and send it a long. It may not have the five years that @dharbolt had on his, but I will find one.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Sadly, my my life is still Ghurka Beast free. I can only assume that the cigar gods have looked and judged me not worthy of this most awesome of cigars.

Or, @dharbolt is a complete and total flake. One of the two.
Oh, and don't bid against me on this...

I'm willing to purchase this $24 cigar for you!