What's new

"What Grinds My Gears" Cigar Edition

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What gets me goin' is when I give up one of my finer sticks to a friend, and they smoke it down within fifteen minutes like a cigarette...which they don't know the difference of because they smoke desperately anyway...or you give a good ceegar to somebody, and they take a few puffs, set it back in the ashtray, and they're done...VERY rude behavior!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When people store cigars in their butt. I mean it's a really shitty way to store your smokes.

Ok, I've never ever actually seen or heard of someone doing this, but if it were a thing, It would probably irk me or disgust me.

Other than that, I really don't care what other people do.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys who go to a lounge and don't buy a cigar or a drink or anything. Apparently just there to chill. The owner's got bills to pay man!

Sal Serrano

Vancouver , Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What gets me going' is when I give up one of my finer sticks to a friend, and they smoke it down within fifteen minutes like a cigarette...which they don't know the difference of because they smoke desperately anyway...or you give a good ceegar to somebody, and they take a few puffs, set it back in the ashtray, and they're done...VERY rude behavior!
Thats why I stopped giving cigars away to just anyone. Just the other day i was smoking a cohiba robusto maduro 5 and a random guy kept asking me if he could "take a pull". I was fed it and finally told him he could have my other cigar which was a Undercrown robusto. Not only did he try lightning the wrong end of the stick but he used a candle. :arghh::arghh: