What's new

What Grinds My Gears Thread

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
When people collect welfare because they have messed up knees because they are too damn fat. So do they stop eating so damn much? Hell no. They continue to eat their quarter pounders & sit on their ass while it gets even fatter & they suck the system dry.

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
being at a birthday party with your 6 month old and wife to be and a fight breaks out in the room your in!

why the Fk can't you have the slightest bit of respect to take it outside?!?!

absolutely ruined our night...

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Eating lunch by myself at a restaurant. Place is nearly empty. In walks this d***hole and out of about 10 tables available he decides to sit at the table across from me FACING ME. This place is not huge so as a result its like im eating lunch with a total stranger. He starts slurping his soup and talking on his cel phone... Wow this is REALLY GRINDING MY GEARS.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Wow. I love this thread. I don't think there's enough room in the posting box for my list! :lol:

People who put the toilet paper on the wrong way or believe there is not a right way.
People who don't replace the toilet paper roll when empty or with that last "klingon" piece.
People who do the above with paper towel rolls.
The sound of someone crunching on food.
People who use speaker phones for no reason.
People who walk around with bluetooth headphones on all day.
People who somehow bought a vehicle without turn-signals.
Automatics in sports cars.
People in jobs that involve them talking to people on the phone all day who can't speak clear English.
Customer Service phone reps who are obviously reading from the manual.
The people selling the crappy sales leads that have us answering 15 calls a day for companies that have been out of business for 3 years.
People who can't control their children.
Most teenagers and tweens nowadays (my GOD, I'm only 35!)
Getting older.
Guys who wear pants below their ass.
People who line up in Merge lanes so they can get ahead by 5 cars instead of getting over when they have the chance.
Talk show hosts that get stuck on inconsequential topics.
Most people who call said talk shows.
Overly cheerful management: if it's bad news, it's bad news, you holding a damn Pom-Pom aint gonna change that.
People who put dishes into a dishwasher without even rinsing off the gunk that's going to turn into cement over the next two days before we ever turn on the dishwasher.
Throwing paper towels in the sink. Why???
People who make snap judgements.
The fact that my wife's snap judgements are eerily correct.
Inconsiderate neighbors who don't realize that they are 10 feet from my bedroom, seperated by nothing but what amounts to a wall of glass. I CAN HEAR YOU AT 3AM, YOU IDIOTS!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
People who stand/sit in the Wal-Mart parking lot with signs reading "3 kids, out of work, please help..." or something to that effect. Jobs are available, even if you have to flip burgers. Git off your ass and work for it you lazy SOB.

Dan

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
People who stand/sit in the Wal-Mart parking lot with signs reading "3 kids, out of work, please help..." or something to that effect. Jobs are available, even if you have to flip burgers. Git off your ass and work for it you lazy SOB.

Dan
LMAO. Do you really want them to cook your burgers?

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
LMAO. Do you really want them to cook your burgers?
Was just an example. Any job would be better than them sitting there trying to look pathetic, taking advantage of other people's good will. Besides flippin' burgers ain't rocket science and most the time you don't see the person cooking your burgers so ignorance is probably bliss.

Dan

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
The older I get, the more mellow I find myself to be and realize; life is too short! There are things that happen and I may be irritated at the time, but I am also thankful that, my memory is not good. :eyequiver

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This grinds my gears...

A friend of mine is stupid enough to have a stupid relationship through the internet, never meat the sun of a b!tch, has been in the "relationship" for 9 months, and is crying that they are gonna "break-up"!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta be f*cking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cannot stand being held up in line at a convenience store because the douche bag in front of me can't decide which lottery tickets he or she wants to choose. "Come on already, it's all the same!" All lottery tickets should be purchased through a vending machine.

I also cannot stand someone holding up traffic in a large parking lot because they are waiting on one to load up their car and back up. All to avoid parking 1/4 of a city block further from the store. Walking will not kill ya.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
people who don't say thank you when you go out of your way to let them into traffic....?? I simple hand gesture..
That's why I don't let anyone into traffic any more. I would go to major efforts to let people in (and when towing a 30ft trailer, it isn't always easy) just for them to FINALLY gun it and take off, right after I created an opening for them. I only create a spot now for other people that are towing.

My biggest one now-is family members that take advantage of family members. It's your own BLOOD and all you can manage to do, is screw them at every turn? You need to seriously re-examine your life.