What's new

What Grinds My Gears Thread

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Unpossible_1 It's called passing the torch. If you don't know where you've come from you can't know where you're going.
Been done a long time "When we where young we had to find fire!"
There's passing the torch and there's setting me ablaze over and over. I have much respect for people who've walked a path that was wrought with peril. But something I had to really impress up on my father (like 'really impress') was to let me walk my own path. I don't need to hear every damn example from someone else's life experiences. Let me be surprised and make my own way. I don't want to relive your life. Sometimes sharing isn't wanted.
**edit** 'You' is not directed to you, just in general to support my previous statement. ;)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I agree there is a difference between telling a story, sharing an experience allowing someone to share and experience a life and telling someone what to do.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
15 degrees in Slidell, Louisiana (a new record) and the second time this year we have had appreciable snow. I don't deal with the damn heat and humidity of summer only to have to deal with this kind of cold in wintertime. Enough already, I'll probably drive an hour to my favorite B&M just to comfortably smoke a darn cigar.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
15 degrees in Slidell, Louisiana (a new record) and the second time this year we have had appreciable snow. I don't deal with the damn heat and humidity of summer only to have to deal with this kind of cold in wintertime. Enough already, I'll probably drive an hour to my favorite B&M just to comfortably smoke a darn cigar.
That's definitely not SE LA weather! I spent 3 years in Biloxi and don't recall it ever getting that cold.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You can only imagine what it's like when they close all the bridges and elevated expressways down here.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I second this. We're not supposed to get snow twice in one year in Georgia and not to mention, wind chills in the negatives!

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
What grinds my gears? Site sponsor who will go by the name (P.C.) reporting a consumer for listing prices too low on splits because it violates some MAP policy for retailers...
Wait, if a botl does a split here for a low price to hook up other botls... people will report it? Lame.

Oh and what grinds my gears? When the ice cream machine at McDonald is broken

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Car sales people drive me crazy, most have little product knowledge, most don't understand not everyone is going to buy today, most don't believer it when you say I just looking, few have business cards, most are not professional.

JMHO