What's new

What I Really Hate about Smoking Cigars is when...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My wife basically doesn’t speak to me all day and 5 minutes after I light up, suddenly she wants to be chatty Kathy which requires me to put down my smoke and go inside for one chore or another.

Or

I invite a buddy to go to the lounge with me and he shows up dressed like he just got off work at the Jiffy Lube

Or

As @5280Nomad accurately stated, I’ve survived my chore list, stopped by Target so my buddy can buy a grown up shirt to wear to the lounge and when you finally arrive, it’s so freaking noisy you have better luck carrying on a conversation in a bus station.
Lmao glad I’m not the only one!! And don’t be mean to @Pennywise827 he can’t help he gets dressed in a closet with the light off!!

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
When they end
Oh man! I thought about this all day so here is my list:
  • I hate when my cigar goes out.
  • I hate when the B&M I'm at is lonely and I have the whole place to my self. And by "lonely" I mean "incredible".
  • I hate how I'm simultaneously impressed and distrustful of the people who relight cigars.
  • I hate how Monday mornings feel a lot like smoking a Rocky Patel.
  • I hate how long it can take me to decide on a cigar - I'd be the first one out of the Hunger Games.
  • I hate people who torch the crap out of their cigar when lighting it - they won't need a Halloween costume because they are already monsters.
  • I hate that I look like a 6 year old on Christmas when a CC order arrives.
  • I hate that when I say, "I'm going to go to bed" I can hear my humidor laughing at me.
  • If life hands you lemons, make lemonade. If it hands you a Gurkha, I'm sorry and I hate it for you.
  • I think another good name for "Children" is "cigar time ruiners".
  • "How can we take a delicious cigar and ruin it?" - Inventor of the Infused Cigar
  • I feel like the other unforgivable sin is dipping your cigar in your drink.
  • The difference between finishing a cigar and having to finish a cigar is like the difference between waking up from a nap and being woken up from a nap.
  • I still haven't figured out a way to pronounce vitola in a way I'm comfortable with.
  • No one has more misplaced confidence than guys smoking cigars larger than a 52 ring gauge.
Pure poetry!
Is it wrong I want to openly plagiarize several of these for my signature line...lol

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I hate when people try to tell me about how good their clearly shitty cigar is and why I should try one.
I hate when you give a buddy a cigar and he takes 3-4 puffs and leaves it in the ashtray.
I hate when a cigar is too tight and it's just past the point that a drawtool can reach it.
I hate when people who have smoked 6 like CCs give CC advice to newbs.

Oh man! I thought about this all day so here is my list:
  • I hate how Monday mornings feel a lot like smoking a Rocky Patel.
  • The difference between finishing a cigar and having to finish a cigar is like the difference between waking up from a nap and being woken up from a nap.
These are classic. Also, why does your profile pic look like you're on the shitter and struggling?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I hate when people try to tell me about how good their clearly shitty cigar is and why I should try one.
I hate when you give a buddy a cigar and he takes 3-4 puffs and leaves it in the ashtray.
I hate when a cigar is too tight and it's just past the point that a drawtool can reach it.
I hate when people who have smoked 6 like CCs give CC advice to newbs.

These are classic. Also, why does your profile pic look like you're on the shitter and struggling?
Because he was.....

He still won't send me a pic of his relieved relaxed facial expression afterwards. I can't imagine what he's worried that I'm gonna do with it.... ;)

But Jon, don't you hate it when you drop the ash from your $2 cigar on your $100 vest.....

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Do NOT insult my dapperness!!

And man, come on, it's "hipsters"...
Pretty sure that's the same thing
Or if it’s purpose built for fishing, hunting, motorcycles, bullets, boating, etc.!!!
Yea that's fair, I can get behind that

But when someone says $100 vest, I think cashmere sweater vest, and I'm no Mr. Rogers

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Unless it's linked in with a 3pc suit or being used as an additional layer to keep warm, vests are for queers :D
I'm trying to think of the last time I saw one wearing a vest and I can't......... so that statement is false?

Stupid Tapatalk

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
When I have multiple cigars I want to smoke, only I cant decide which one for the life of me. I've been contemplating since this morning between 3...it's now 11pm haven't chosen yet and it probably will end up not one of the 3.

I have a bag of queued up smokes that have been queued for 2 years.

Worse than not being able to choose my own smoke, is when I see on social media the "which should I smoke" and it's a pic of 4 unicorns...but there will be no Killing the Unicorns.

Sent from my SM-G955N using Tapatalk