What's new

What I Really Hate about Smoking Cigars is when...

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
That's an easy decision
Yeah, I made the wrong one once.

ONCE!! :ROFLMAO:

On point and great post!
Hate to dump a stick, but 'ready' will always outweigh a cigar, and female friend arranging long hair into a neat ponytail absolutely trumps any baccy.
Especially when you're hard up like me.
I feel you, Brother. (Phrasing).:D

Agreed! She can wait. Gotta act like you don’t want it anyway. Pay off is ten fold
Sometimes if you make her wait an hour, she will then make you wait a week. True story. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Yeah, I made the wrong one once.

ONCE!! :ROFLMAO:

I feel you, Brother. (Phrasing).:D

Sometimes if you make her wait an hour, she will then make you wait a week. True story. :ROFLMAO:
That’s fine, there are other methods that I don’t have to put my cigar out for

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On point and great post!
Hate to dump a stick, but 'ready' will always outweigh a cigar, and female friend arranging long hair into a neat ponytail absolutely trumps any baccy.
Especially when you're hard up like me.
Corollary to this might be if you've been married for 18 years, in which case Groucho's quote comes to mind: "a woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely cannot stand lighting one up then having to put it out 10 mins later when life gets in the way.

Hate it when people think smoking premium cigars is equivalent to smoking cigarettes.
That just plain sucks.

But I guess the real luxury of smoking a cigar is not dropping the 15 buck on a bungle of tobacco, but finding the time to smoke it in peace

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Corollary to this might be if you've been married for 18 years, in which case Groucho's quote comes to mind: "a woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke"
This

When you are young and unmarried you are her "Stud Service" it is your responsibility to perform on time and in an exemplary fashion. There are many other servers available and she can normally have the pick of the stable. Once married for 20 years or so it's kind of - "well we've been waiting ___________ what's another couple of hours?"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I’ve been looking forward to a cigar, sit down with the time and place and just don’t feel like It anymore. Too full, too tired, whatever.

And sometimes a cigar would be so perfect but I’m in an office, or public, or a school.

For me they are about the moment, and I’m picky.

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Smoking with others that don't appear to know cigar etiquette. Not sure if you should take a moment to teach them or just be quiet and cringe. Example: Guy shows up with paper matches that don't light, so you loan him your torch and he hold the light 1/4 inch from the cigar and sends 3 inches of flame into the cigar. Five minutes later he throws away the cigar and walks away.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Smoking with others that don't appear to know cigar etiquette. Not sure if you should take a moment to teach them or just be quiet and cringe. Example: Guy shows up with paper matches that don't light, so you loan him your torch and he hold the light 1/4 inch from the cigar and sends 3 inches of flame into the cigar. Five minutes later he throws away the cigar and walks away.
Or....when they sit down by you after they see you with a cutter...they begin to lick the head of their cigar like it was a T bone steak....then casually lean over and ask you if they can "borrow" your cutter.....seriously...really dude? Would you like me to wipe your ass while we're at it?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When my buddy’s say oh yeah cigars are sweet let’s smoke. I have them a stick and grab a stick for myself and they go wait can’t we just pass this one around we can’t smoke this all myself then they chain smoke it. Or golfing they want a stick and they smoke for 15 minutes and say it tasted like ass and through it on the ground. Can’t tell you how many golf smokes have been ruined.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When my buddy’s say oh yeah cigars are sweet let’s smoke. I have them a stick and grab a stick for myself and they go wait can’t we just pass this one around we can’t smoke this all myself then they chain smoke it. Or golfing they want a stick and they smoke for 15 minutes and say it tasted like ass and through it on the ground. Can’t tell you how many golf smokes have been ruined.
uh....some things I don't share and pass around....cigars are one item. Not sure where that mouth has been or what it's been doing. Saw one guy at a B&M years ago who was picking his nose and then slowly put some boogerage into his piehole....thought nobody was looking. I tend to people-watch quite a bit so watching this pretty much enlightened me to some peoples proclivities ....

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
uh....some things I don't share and pass around....cigars are one item. Not sure where that mouth has been or what it's been doing. Saw one guy at a B&M years ago who was picking his nose and then slowly put some boogerage into his piehole....thought nobody was looking. I tend to people-watch quite a bit so watching this pretty much enlightened me to some peoples proclivities ....

@Cigary43 Dude, somethings just don't need to be shared on the forum. I just threw up my breakfast.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Why wouldn’t he just wipe it on his pants like an adult?

Stupid Tapatalk