What's new

What I Really Hate about Smoking Cigars is when...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Guess I'll just skip breakfast, that's twice I had to clean up. Baby diapers and bogger eating two things that just turn my stomach on a dime.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I hate it when I finally get a chance to go out on the porch and smoke at about 2am, it's dead quiet and all the world is at peace and then the damn neighbor dogs start to bark and it scares the crap out of me.
I'm also not a fan of walking in to a new B&M just to see the humidor stocked with nothing but Gurkhas and gimmick sticks. Both of those have their place, but that can't be it.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Walking into a condo only to find a sign "smoking absolutely prohibited anywhere on the property". Longest 5 days of my life. Ffinally found a lounge 40 minutes away decent enough to burn one. When I asked about smoking on the balcony I was directed to read the sign.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You go into a lounge and theres the guy, you know the guy, there’s always one: the big shot who knows the guy, who knows the other guy, that has another guy on the inside, that knows the supplier of another factory, that gets 100% real Cuban cigars.

Then he goes on to explain how they are $50 Monte #2’s, is smoking one with another guy and you look and see that they are fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
You go into a lounge and theres the guy, you know the guy, there’s always one: the big shot who knows the guy, who knows the other guy, that has another guy on the inside, that knows the supplier of another factory, that gets 100% real Cuban cigars.

Then he goes on to explain how they are $50 Monte #2’s, is smoking one with another guy and you look and see that they are fake.
We have that guy here, too. His name is @Opie.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I'm at a smoke friendly bar (non cigar lounge) and some absolute stranger comes up and says "Dude! Can I try that cigar????)

and they're serious

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tend to smoke on my porch or in my back yard, usually around sunset-ish.

I hate this time of year when I settle into my swing, get an inch into a good cigar, all the world is at peace, and then huge flying bugs come out of nowhere and crash into you like they've never flown before. Even better when it's some wasp or hornet flying around like he's drunk off of your tobacco smoke and looking for a fight.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hate when a cigar I only have one of is plugged. Yesterday I decided to try a stick I've never had, the Black Label Trading Royalty. It was the 5.5x42. Even after multiple reams with the perfect draw tool, I was unable to get a decent draw. I could tell there were some interesting flavors in there, but the draw ruined the experience.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I’m just a big baby now that I’m not trucking. It’s either to darn hot or the mosquitoes eat you for supper!!! Be glad when fall gets here but I’m sure it’ll be to cold out for me then