What's new

What is "cuban-esque"?

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Man just making a statement like that tells me you would probably get about a C(70%)
It may be a "C" in your book but to me it's more like batting .700 !! :grinFU: This will be fun to watch, something tells me that Mike has a curve ball up his sleeve.

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I'll pass on this and let someone else have a little fun with it. Besides, it's too easy, there are more senses than just taste that will give the CC away. There's touch, sight and the barnyard smell. What about the caps, you gonna cut them off?

This will be fun to watch play out, if you want to expand it I'm sure there are a bunch of BOTL that would love to pick out a few sticks from their stash to send to a couple of guys, myself included.
Sorry guys, wasn't following the thread there for a couple days.

I'm with Mike on this one, and I'll sit out in lieu of a better candidate. If my farmer's almanac holds true, I'll be fighting colds/allergies for the next three months (as I am currently). Appreciate the consideration, though, and looking forward to seeing a few red faces after this one.

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I think it is possible to fool most people, specially if you are picking out sticks that you know will make it much harder.

I hope and guess that if the cigar are stored in my humidors I should be able to make a pretty accurate guess. For the the big difference is balance wich I think most Cubans have. But I don't think I would be able to guess right if it is a marca I don't like and have little experience in.

I love Cuban vintage. That said I have had very few ncs with over 10-15 years on them but there was a huge difference. So I think one has to give the cigars time to settle to be able to judge them properly and with time one can feel how different they are.

I think you will find very few people that say the can guess 100%. The more I learn about ccs do more I understand how little I know!

Lol!!! On second thought, I'm with Ben on this one!!!

I'm supremely confident that I could identify with perfect accuracy all of the cigars you send me with at least 20 years of age on them. PM for an addy to send all of your 20+ year old CC/NC samples, and dprice and I will get right on 'em! :headroll:

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0

I'm supremely confident that I could identify with perfect accuracy all of the cigars you send me with at least 20 years of age on them. PM for an addy to send all of your 20+ year old CC/NC samples, and dprice and I will get right on 'em! :headroll:
Dave can't tell a Blunt from a Garcia Vega

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0

Jokes have a tendency to go sideways here. Just saying. Good thing for you my new years resolution was to take all aggression out on Cmac

Rating - 100%
63   0   0

I see what you did there. :hysterica