What's new

What is your avatar? Why is it your avatar?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
George Burns, because he makes me look young and smoked cigars to the end...

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Mine is from the classic DeNiro movie Taxi Driver. I am a huge Robert DeNiro fan. One of the few actors that you can actually get lost in whatever role he is playing at the time.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Jagstownville said:
Mine is from the classic DeNiro movie Taxi Driver. I am a huge Robert DeNiro fan. One of the few actors that you can actually get lost in whatever role he is playing at the time.
Oh man... I thought that was your picture...I do need new glasses:rolling:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
mine has to be my favorite pic ever taken of me. . . maybe that's cuz you can't really see me. One of my friends took the pic and then used it for an art project.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Me and a buddy take just after we had a training fire in a real house (vs a non combustable training burn structure). Only the two of us went inside to put most of it out, cause was to be trainging for the drivers with no inside firefighting allowed. But last minute the instructors changed their minds and we were the only firefighting crew with the driver and driver trainer. The instructors just watched and let the two us got at it for a very long time.

Were volunteer fireman (yes do it for free) and thought was a better pic of what I like to do. This pic is better than me putting a bandaid on a skinned knee too.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Poni said:
I see 3 chicks with big boobies.
:rofl: Obviously I don't even know what avatar I have on whichever board I'm on :hysterica John brings up a very good point. I have this one because they're all hot and my sig tag explains the rest.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Oh and this helps explain the avatar a lot to me :thumbsup: I had no clue WTF some of ya'lls avatars are

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Mine is me. I had actually used a spiderman avatar for years before changing it to this a few months ago.

I wasn't gonna keep this one for long but everybody bitched about it freakin them out so I decided to keep it.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Mine is the cover of The Beatles album Let It Be.

My favorite group of all time by far. I can listen to Lennon all day. My favorite album was The White Album...but it'd be hard to use as an avatar. It'd just be small and white. Let It Be is my 2nd favorite album by them.

Edit: Let It Be was my favorite album cover though. I thought it was great how they showed that they were still a group, but very much individuals going there own way by this point in the group. This was highlighted by 4 seperate pictures put close together. Brilliant artists, although egos got in the way.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is a 'chibi' drawing done by my ex of me in court garb for Amtgard, a live action role-playing game where I get to shoot my friends with a real bow & padded arrows and beat on them with sticks. Also happens to be where I sell alot of my leather goods.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mine is just part of my face. Liked the picture, made it my av.