What's new

What is your avatar? Why is it your avatar?

owljones

habanoholics anonymous
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Mine is a figurine made by kidrobot. They're called Smorkin' Labbits. They are collectibles, especially the one in my avatar, as only 200 were made for worldwide distribution. He is colored in camoflauge green and has a red star on his rear side and is smokin a cuban cigar. I call him Fidel.

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
mine is a pic of me after the Longhorns beat OSU, in the Horseshoe. kind of hard to get the scoreboard and everything in it, but the guy who took it tried.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Mine is a posterized rendering a co-worker did of me. He's a cameraman for a smalltown affiliate and he took a picture of me to make a "Stringer" (freelance newsman) news badge so I could get into the Colts games for free.

Now in his spare time he jacks up the picture and sends me his latest edit.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
This thread reminded me that I needed to change my avatar. My "Smoking Fidel" was kind of a joke but I never got around to changing it.
I've gone back to my original avatar which is an expression of my sentiments regarding the Second Amendment. It is explained here

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cigars- CAO Brazilias- I received an Anaconda before they were released and took a few pictures to show it's size compared to the others in the line. From left to right- Pirahna, Gol, Samba,and Anaconda.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Definitely rockin' a Space Moose avatar. It's a comic from a while ago that was pretty vulgar but funny as hell.

TYLER

wer

hmmm, I see
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a plant ecologist that studies trees so the Lorax is fitting. Plus, I'm kind of a cranky little guy :disappoin

:grin:

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
windowrx said:
This thread reminded me that I needed to change my avatar. My "Smoking Fidel" was kind of a joke but I never got around to changing it.
I've gone back to my original avatar which is an expression of my sentiments regarding the Second Amendment. It is explained here
Cool....I always wondered what it was. My position on the issue also!:thumbsup: :assaultri

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Mine is of some fat bitch that Tom hooked up with and he told her to call me when she got to the A....

yes he is a sick bastard