What's new

What is your favorite ethnic cuisine?

What is your favorite cuisine?

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am not a picky eater. I love all of the cuisines listed. Had to vote Mexican because I eat Mexican every day. I have always lived close to the border and it infuses our lives. It is way too easy to stop at one of the many, many taco places here and grab a breakfast burrito, tacos al carbon, barbacoa, asado, etc.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I am not a picky eater. I love all of the cuisines listed. Had to vote Mexican because I eat Mexican every day. I have always lived close to the border and it infuses our lives. It is way too easy to stop at one of the many, many taco places here and grab a breakfast burrito, tacos al carbon, barbacoa, asado, etc.
I live in Florida, and we also have a lot of good side of the road stands that serve authentic Mexican food. Not sure what they are called, but we get these pork tacos that are just to die for, and their homemade sauce blows me away.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My favorite is certainly Mexican but I love it all. Chicken Korma is my favorite Indian dish and I like it Indian hot. I had a place in Huntington that served the flat bread with cherries and coconut...wow. Thai, Chinese, Japanese...I just like good food.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Voted other. Lately I've really been digging some Persian food. Polish food is second on my list because the Polish place in the Phoenix area the new owner set the kitchen on fire for insurance money. Not only did he not get his money but now I don't get any Polish food. Asshole.

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
119   0   0

where abouts do you live?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Japanese. We have been trying many different things lately. Go into our fav sushi place and just say "hit me".