What's new

What is your favorite Habano brand?

What is your favorite Habano brand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
come on... what about punch you guys?! monarca a/t, ss#1, ss#2, rs11, rs12, black prince, dc, churchill. although most are discontinued those are some of the greatest cigars of all time with age in my book.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
On a bad day what Partagas puts out will beat pretty much anything on this planet if you give it time to rest. Cohiba would be my second pick followed by Montecristo!

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I voted "Other" since I have only had the RASS, Cuaba Divino, Partagas Chicos, and PLPC.

Good poll/thread idea! The results will probably steer me toward a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy...

issues

DPG & Tat Whore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vegas Robaina is my favorite marca with Montes and RAs running a close second and third.

RobustoMoe

No1 CC blanket bomber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am a Montecristo tart. But lately, I have been indulging in Trinidads. In my humble opinion I think a Monte edmundo/petite edmundo showcases all what is Habano. Montes are a gate way drug to habanos.. There ya go. You have been warned :starrylov

TanithT

Herfergrrrl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, that's a hard pick. In the 1990's, RyJ Cedros, Bolivar, Montecristo and Partagas seriously rocked. Also liked Flor de Rafael Gonzales a lot. Currently....quality is so far down that I'm smoking a lot more domestic than island.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
You know it!!! It's interesting that unman isn't getting much love. I thinkit is because too many people confuse strength with flavor.
I would use the term "prefer", rather than confuse. For me it depends on the preference of the moment. I love the Sir Winston, #2 and Mag 46 from the Upmann line. Upmann or Bolivar would be my second choice.