What's new

What is your favorite Habano brand?

What is your favorite Habano brand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have yet to have all of these so I cant really answer the question honestly. The 2 missing for me is Upmann and Punch. Going on what I have had, Id say Bolivar.

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
That is a really tough question, for me. There are so many brands that are unique in their own way, which I love for just that reason.

I would have to go something like this, for my top 5...

Romeo y Julieta (doubt this is a shocker, lol...)
Partagas
Cohiba
Bolivar
Montecristo

Jeffrey L.

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
This question is kind of biased towards older, more experienced smokers as I haven't had the funds to experiment with all different kinds. I do however like the fact that in the Monte line there are at least 4 different great cigars that, if the moon is right and the wind blows in a certain direction at a certain speed on a cloudy night, can really shine.
Other than that, if you asked me what I have smoked recently that stands up one after the other, I keep reverting back to my RASS's...consistant and well constructed every time.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Cohiba, Bolivar, Por Larranaga, Partaga, Monte Cristo, Ramon Allones, ERDM, Upmann, RYJ, Juan Lopez, SC, Cuaba...followed by the others

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
by no means have I been able to try all of those brands yet, but from what I have tried, partagas..

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I really dont think anything beats a monte. For me its the perfect balance of flavor, strength, consistency, and cost. Hoyo de Montery is a very close second, then Cohiba, but it's just to costly

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
It's just about impossible for me to pick ONE, but I picked Montes. The minute the poll popped back up and I saw Partagas under Montecristo I went, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, man...".

I think if someone were to offer me unlimited Habanos for the rest of my life, but I could only have two brands it would be those two.

And I'm going to stop thinking about it RIGHT NOW because Cohiba, Trinidad, Por Laranaga, Bolivar,...

DAMNIT!