What's new

What is your favorite Pepin Garcia Cigar?

What are your favorite Pepin Garcia cigars?

• The Cigar Merchant - Trahan Reserva Serie T

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cigar King - Hirsch y Garcia

• Cigar King - Nacionales "W"

• Cigar King - Sancti Spiritus

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I should not be used as I have not smoked enough. But I have not found any that I did not like. So far I like the Cabaiguan is best (two from the reverse contest were GRAET!), followed by the Havana VI Angles. Those are peppery and spicy with heavy earth, stronger then what I read. Some like the Black label (Classic Cuban ?) are going to be too strong for my liking.

Looks like many of Pepin styles are not listed like the Blue and Black and White labels, though the white are the Series P are seconds.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
everything you are doing today is shitty tom.. what the hell?>

go top some more old posts....

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
everything you are doing today is shitty tom.. what the hell?>

go top some more old posts....
I really laughed out loud at that one.

There are too many Pepin blends to list to make a poll out of. I would try again using the main botique blends as an option.

Tat Brown & Reserva
Padilla 8/11 & 1932
Pepin Blue, White & Black

Secondary would be:
Tat Red
Padilla
EO 601

House brands are a pain in the butt to list since the guy is in such huge demand there are literally dozens & dozens to name off.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Why am I not allowed to vote in these polls? It's like 1 out of every 3 I can't vote in.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
You also missed the Old Henry's from Holts. I have been smoking these daily and enjoying the hell out of them.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
The two Cabaiguan sticks from the reverse contest were so damn good to me, I just ordered a few 5 packs from Famous as they are on sale right now. Has to be one of my favorite cigars of any kind. I will not be voting, but the Cabbie's are F'in great.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I need to try these.

You should, thou not as strong as most of his stuff. Maybe that is why I liked them so much. Very complex and full of flavors. Definitely more medium and neither of the two I tried got too strong nor harsh, even one of the sticks being pretty fresh.